Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT and Libido

I just dont believe it

This happens on pm and now with real E

I am doing my Hot as a cat on a tin roof impression and constantly frisky

Nothing with a hole is safe (in my thoughts only of course)

Not sure whether its the constantly alert nipples and breasts that is turning me on so much or ????

I am only on E and not aa,

If this carries on I will have too take some white peony or spearmint too calm me down

Hot Julie

x

(13-06-2017, 02:14 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I just dont believe it

This happens on pm and now with real E

I am doing my Hot as a cat on a tin roof impression and constantly frisky

Nothing with a hole is safe (in my thoughts only of course)

Not sure whether its the constantly alert nipples and breasts that is turning me on so much or ????

I am only on E and not aa,

If this carries on I will have too take some white peony or spearmint too calm me down

Hot Julie

x

Yep enjoy it whilst it lasts! I have a very much all or nothing response. Suddenly very very aroused then complete nothing. That said to quote inspiral carpets "....the mind is willing but the muscle is weak..." Its a very different form of arousal for me to before though but Mr happy definitely doesn't come out to play anymore!

Mind you just found a thread where it says

Transsexuals just on estradiol alone this high libido is common

Julie

Interesting point in some of the threads is that the girls who took just premarin
their libido dropped or just remained stable

but when they changed to estradiol libido and growth increased so it seems differing forms of
E has quite an effect

Umm

Julie

(14-06-2017, 01:47 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Interesting point in some of the threads is that the girls who took just premarin
their libido dropped or just remained stable

but when they changed to estradiol libido and growth increased so it seems differing forms of
E has quite an effect

Umm

Julie
 Well I hope that is me.

1 week 2mg Estradiol only so far.

You need some T in the female range for nipple sensitivity and libido, once T is decimated those feelings drop off.

Some girls end up having to add T back.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon