Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Growing breast tissue but not aerolas?

Somewhere a while ago, I read if you do FG that there's less changes in your aerolas. Is this true? I'd love to have tiny breasts, ones that I can conceal easily or go swimming shirtless with, disguising them as more of slight pecs or tiny manboobs. However, it appears the biggest giveaway to breasts are them being pointy or tubular. How can I prevent this? Fenugreek and SP? I'm okay with some changes in my aerolas, but I just mainly don't want them to be too large or pointy. Mainly, I'm interested in the breast tissue itself.

Also, any ways you recommend to get breasts like these? I'm a very slim, young guy so I figure I already have a good start.

Slender: [Image: breast2.jpg]

or Athletic/muscular: [Image: 173842.jpg]

The reality of it, it would take you at least six months to a year on something strong like PM to get very woman-like boobs. I've been using it on and off for a year and I have some definition, but still don't look like true breasts for the most part. So if curious, go for it and if you start to see changes you do not like, just stop.

LOL

unless you get addicted and find you cannot stop ?

Tongue 

Julie

I have seen males with female like nipples and flat chest. If the females in your family are C to D you may be playing with fire.

Shhh, don't tell him, its more fun to watch every get addicted like we did Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon