Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I dare you!

(16-06-2017, 12:14 PM)Happyme Wrote:  
(16-06-2017, 01:00 AM)stefanie_s Wrote:  
(16-06-2017, 12:27 AM)polymorphis Wrote:  Well Julie,

I shall consider it. Wink 

Good idea for the next bonus photos...

Poly

You have shown more before Poly!  Fine, I will.

While very lovely, indeed. I dont think that Tee shirt is very wet. Smile

Bobbi

Thanks Bobbie.  It was actually very wet and very difficult to take off.  It was sucking to my body.

LOL

T shirt may not be that wet

but I am

x

Julie

Wow Stefanie! Cool picture. Wink 

I don't hesitate to make such picture because of shame, but because of, lets say, logistic complications. I have to pick some nice shirt and then explain to my GF why I am making such photo Wink  .

Poly

I understand, Poly.  My gf knows I'm a slut though!  ?

@Poly
Just get into the shower dressed and snap a pic. Then you'll just have to explain why your phone is wet!

Well no pics but went walking today in 25C+ heat, way too hot for anything to cover up a little with.  So just went with a football top with sports bra underneath.......got very sweaty in the heat and my football top ended up see through......except where the bra was.........A few puzzled looks but other than that nothing

So have sort of done a wet t-shirt although not wet for the right reason and had a bra on but it was in public.....

Megan

Awwwwwwwwww

Why didn't you take a photo

Julie

(17-06-2017, 04:40 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Awwwwwwwwww

Why didn't you take a photo

Julie

Hi Julie,

I did take a picture but it doesnt show the effect, it was too hot to try and get anymore photos........am planning to do a proper wet t-shirt though in the shower tomorrow though.....My nips have gone into rock hard mode in the heat which isnt good given I have just been wearing a shirt.

Megan

Since I don't possess any t-shirts I can't do an actual 'wet t-shirt' pic, but this is the nearest I can get.
Hope its OK.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Wow 
Sexy 

Just hot

X

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon