Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here and start with pm

Hello,

now Im taking calcium with 2000mg pm per day.

Another question: Will budding the first sign or hipps or fat redistribution?

regards

@reloadme
From my experience, this depends on your diet. The almost certain thing is that you will put on weight while on PM unless you are very good at controlling yourself in front of a Pizza. I wasn't very good and gained 5 kilograms in a month Sad .
Where tge new fat is going to go and how much you put on drives the immediate shift in your figure. I can definitely tell that my extra fat went towards the hips and gave me a bit of a "pear shape". I really didn't like it. A rounder bum would have been a more welcomed change.
Budding itself doesn't require fat or lots of proteins, so if you keep a decent diet then budding will come first, hips and bum later. It's unlikely that you'll get any hips/butt growth before you notice your chest expanding.

Another question:

I saw so many guys that take pm, but in the most cases the boobies dont look like a real female breast. (for example the attached pic)

Is it possible to grow such breast with pm?

And how big can I get my boobies? 

Need I for an solid A a bra?

I decieded to take 1000mg PM and Calcium und see what happens if any.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hello again
There is a 110% chance that the breasts in the picture are fake. (Isn't that Kimber James?)
To have boobs like that you will have to invest in implants. It's not unheard of that a guy gets breast implants (not pecs) but they are quite rare. A google search should give you some results anyway.

If you stay away from implants then you'll get what any woman would get. If your chest is wide you'll have breasts that are far apart and if you are overweight they may sag a bit. It's a lottery. Breast creams usually help tightening the skin to avoid sagging but you must keep using them or the skin will relax again.

1000 mg/day is a good starting point. Many users here have had brilliant results with that dosage.

Good luck and don't forget to take pictures, not necessarily to post the here, to better document your journey.

Ah too dream!!
What a wonderful thing..
I believe that the general breast growth is 2 cups. or in most cases B cup.
There are exceptions of course.
While your at it you might want to start researching the Noogleberry, or similar suction devices. I've been using mine for a few months now and what an amazing difference it has made to the shape!.. LOVE it.
Bobbi

(28-06-2017, 11:48 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hello again
There is a 110% chance that the breasts in the picture are fake. (Isn't that Kimber James?)
I do not think it is her.

(28-06-2017, 09:18 PM)Myranda Wrote:  
(28-06-2017, 11:48 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Hello again
I do not think it is her.

She looks an awful lot like Kimber. But, anyway, I am quite sure that those two babes are fake. Smile

(28-06-2017, 09:26 AM)Reloadme Wrote:  Another question:

I saw so many guys that take pm, but in the most cases the boobies dont look like a real female breast. (for example the attached pic)

PM will most likely only get you 3 cup sizes. You will have to take other herbs and even start on HRT to really grow out your breast. It all takes time and lots of money to spend out in the long run. PM can only and will only get you so far with breast growth.

Hello folks,

I read so much in the last weeks here, its a great site with great people. Im happy to be here.

Now Im a little time on my dose with 1500mg PM a day and calcium. To eary for real signs, only softer areola and warm breasts in the evening.
I take 500 mg in the morning and 1000 mg in the evening.
Im on a moderate diet to get not those fatt titties, I want real structure and tissue.

A question about managing:

Can I go to the budding point, stop a while(budding goes away) and start again to budding?
As I read here budding must be an extreme nice expirience.

At which point the breast are noticeable? With budding or after?

I ordered a PM cream and start massaging very soon and give you pictures.

Thank you so much

(29-06-2017, 07:54 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(28-06-2017, 09:26 AM)Reloadme Wrote:  Another question:

PM will most likely only get you 3 cup sizes. You will have to take other herbs and even start on HRT to really grow out your breast. It all takes time and lots of money to spend out in the long run. PM can only and will only get you so far with breast growth.

I guess it all depends on what you want, but once you've got 'em it's hard to go back. Personally, i prefer a balance between enough to be definitely girl, but small enough that you can still skip a bra without major issues. Believe me, there is a down side to big boobs. I'm content with a C cup - although i haven't yet stopped PM, lol Smile

As far as the pointy boobs go, i've seen lots of pictures of pointy moobs on overweight guys, so there is no guarantee that you'll get a nice shape. My understanding is that pointy boobs are a consequence of estrogren dominance - something easily solved with a bio-identical progresterone cream (e.g. Emerita Pro-Gest), which is also a good idea for minimizing potential side-effects.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon