Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Lactation board?

(09-10-2016, 09:18 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  A board on lactating would be interesting - am wavering on whether I want to or not!

She says having been taking Shatavari for the past 6 weeks and has been breast pumping twice a day recently!

Megan

Absolutely agree!

I pump regularly, and I have had a few drops, plus a couple of damp bra cups.

I love the idea of getting heavy and having to express my milk. I have a friend who says that she would "help" me.

There are so many aspects of inducing lactation, controlling the flow, feeding partners etc. We need a wet boob board!

(09-10-2016, 06:59 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(09-10-2016, 06:46 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Although I don't want to lactate... well I want, but not right now. It would be nice to be able to breastfeed a child... ehm ... Blush

Good idea! Big Grin 

Poly

lol poly. nice to see you back btw ! havnt  seen you around in a while *hugs*

Thanks Tanya! Blush  *HUGS*. I often just observe the conversation, but because a lot of work I don't have time and energy to participate...

Well... everyone, sorry for the OT.

Poly

I support a lactation board, particularly as the adverts for this site feature nipple pumps, breast pumps and milk storage bags!

Where are the promotions for nursing bras? I need one.

Even if I a am probably 12-36 month away from seriously trying it I support a lactation board here and I would at least passive participate. It's the logical next step for males who grow breasts I think.

My thoughts are, there are a lot of lactation boards out there already.
Yes, they're geared towards women, mostly, but would we benefit from a new one here?
Or are we just centralizing information?

-Dianna

I support also

Julie

It would be " interesting " to say the least. Although I strongly suspect my wife would have a vastly different opinion.

We now have a section for lactation (under Related Subjects).

(13-10-2016, 11:50 PM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  My thoughts are, there are a lot of lactation boards out there already.
Yes, they're geared towards women, mostly, but would we benefit from a new one here?
Or are we just centralizing information?

-Dianna

I would think both...   There are a few websites that I have ran across as well as news stories.  And I know quite a few of us are interested here.

(15-10-2016, 05:26 PM)Eve M Wrote:  We now have a section for lactation (under Related Subjects).

Thank you, Eve.  It's very much appreciated.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon