Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitex, PM, Fenugreek

Hi,

I ordered Vitex, PM and Fenugreek. What is the best dosage combination a day of those three magic pills? Thx.

(29-06-2017, 12:18 PM)andreatscz123 Wrote:  Hi,

I ordered Vitex, PM and Fenugreek. What is the best dosage combination a day of those three magic pills? Thx.

Vitex won't work with anything that effects estrogen levels it is best taken alone for about 6 to 8 months then take a break for a while then do all the other herbs.

(30-06-2017, 03:30 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(29-06-2017, 12:18 PM)andreatscz123 Wrote:  Hi,

Vitex won't work with anything that effects estrogen levels it is best taken alone for about 6 to 8 months then take a break for a while then do all the other herbs.

Hi Girls,

Vitex increases the progesterone and PM increases the estrogen level so start with PM and FG then for the better shape of the breast take a break of PM and then start the vitex for 2 weeks then start PM and FG and so on

Regards,
Uneza

How long does vitex take to kick in?

(18-07-2017, 02:22 PM)AliceBey Wrote:  How long does vitex take to kick in?

At least a couple of weeks to a month or more to notice any difference, from material I have read about it. 

You have to be consistent in taking it .

I seen on webmd that taking anything that contains Estrogen will interfere with Vitex from working properly. So with that case in mind Vitex is best done before any Estrogen base products are used or after they have been used but not while Estrogen based products are in use.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon