Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sensation of taking PM

This is going to sound weird, but does anyone else get a 'rush' when they take their PM?

I have been on a low dose (500mg Ainterol) for a few weeks now and added Reishi a fortnight ago. 

Today I resolved to go up to 1,000mg PM and take a morning & evening pill. 

Just had my evening pill and for the last hour have had a warm headrush, a bit lightheaded and a feeling of being really 'zingy'.

This happened to a smaller extent when I first started PM but today's experience has been extra intense. 

Am I crazy or can PM have this sort of instant effect? Or should I be worried - am I super sensitive perhaps to the extra hormones or have I ramped up too fast?!

(02-07-2017, 09:46 PM)JoHicksSissy Wrote:  This is going to sound weird, but does anyone else get a 'rush' when they take their PM?

I have been on a low dose (500mg Ainterol) for a few weeks now and added Reishi a fortnight ago. 

Just had my evening pill and for the last hour have had a warm headrush, a bit lightheaded and a feeling of being really 'zingy'.

This happened to a smaller extent when I first started PM but today's experience has been extra intense. 

Am I crazy or can PM have this sort of instant effect? Or should I be worried - am I super sensitive perhaps to the extra hormones or have I ramped up too fast
I would think your ramp up is slow enough. Everyone is different on their sensitivity to PM, i would just monitor whats happening to your body for maybe two months or so, before increasing your dosage again. For some if us, the feeling is from our brain "finaly" getting the right hormone.

(03-07-2017, 03:14 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(02-07-2017, 09:46 PM)JoHicksSissy Wrote:  This is going to sound weird, but does anyone else get a 'rush' when they take their PM?

Am I crazy or can PM have this sort of instant effect? Or should I be worried - am I super sensitive perhaps to the extra hormones or have I ramped up too fast
I would think your ramp up is slow enough. Everyone is different on their sensitivity to PM, i would just monitor whats happening to your body for maybe two months or so, before increasing your dosage again. For some if us, the feeling is from our brain "finaly" getting the right hormone.

Thanks Janet. As you say, I didn't think that I was overdoing it - certainly not given some of the doseages being talked about on here!

I'm reassured having read a recent post by Birgit who had a similar "rush". 

As you say I think it might be some receptors all over the place suddenly waking up & paying attention!

Reckon I might oscillate between 500mg & 1000mg for a bit just to get used to it, then go to 1000mg for a month or two and see how I go. 

I think my body is pretty open to feminization - it seems to love PM ☺️

i have been on PM 2 months , taking 6 pills every day, 3 in the morning and 3 in the night and now my nipples are itching all the time and feels more solid , besides i just realized the hair in my chest and armpits is very thin, looks like something is happening...

Hi

i had lots of rushes at first

in fact threw up twice as e can do that,

take it easy and ramp up while body is adjusting

x

Julie

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon