Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

starting

hi everybody i'm Clara. i'm starting this new experience in growing boobs. i've been a long time lurker in this forum but now it is time to try the real thing.
i'm a 28 yo male from italy, i'm 1,86 m tall and my weight is 98 kg. I always had some boobs because of my weight and low testosterone level, with pretty big areolas.
in the next days i will post some photos of my starting point.
i don't want to change my sex but i really hope to get really sensitive nipples and maybe lactate some day.

yesterday was the big day!! i took my first 2000mg of pueraria and used the cream before bed.
today after two more pills my left breast is really hurting with like a dull continuous pain.

here are my starting pictures

Welcome aboard Clara!! Big Grin  Wish you lots of luck in your journey.  Please keep us a breast!!!   ( yes, pun intended)   Big Grin

Welcome to the forum Clara.  Smile

Welcome Clara,
You should probably not go immediately to 2000mg per day. Your body needs to adjust slowly, you should probably start with 500mg per day and after a week, add another 500mg per day. Don't go over 2000 mg per day. I know you want yo see results immediately,  but hurting yourself by overdosing isn't the way to do it.

If you don't  believe me, read some of the articles and postings by Lotus, she knows her stuff!

And good luck!

hi everybody! it is time for some update. i'm near the end of my third month and it is time for new pictures. i don't see much difference but my breasts fells more heavy. downstairs the situation is still quite normal but sometimes the testicles hurt a lot for some minutes.
lets hope the next months will bring some big changes Blush

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-10-2017, 10:06 PM)clara88 Wrote:  hi everybody! it is time for some update. i'm near the end of my third month and it is time for new pictures. i don't see much difference but my breasts fells more heavy. downstairs the situation is still quite normal but sometimes the testicles hurt a lot for some minutes.
lets hope the next months will bring some big changes Blush

looking good.  patience is the name of the game.  changes come slowly but they do happen if you stick with it.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon