Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone, I'm a trans female in transition

Hello :-)

I'm Elissa, 21 y.o and am a transgender woman in transition. 
I started hormone replacement therapy 1.5 years ago. 
I'm very happy with the results I have had so far but would love a bit more cleavage and somewhat bigger boobs. 
So that's why I'm starting with NBE Smile

This thread will be my place where I will post my updates and pictures of my progress.

I love being curvy and wouldn't mind a bigger but on NBE either. 

I'm one of those people who don't care for function down there either. Would rather have it gone asap hehe.

I'm under the care of a qualified doctor for my synthetic HRT and am DIY-ING the herbals. 

I currently have high E levels and non-existent T levels. 

Hope we can share tips with each other and I would love to make some new friends here as well. 

Hugs,
Elissa

Hi welcome.  How far did you go so far?  Did you change your drivers liscense or change name?  Is this your year of crossing over?

You have such a nice pair of perky boobs!  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Hi really cool for you that you started so young, everything seems to be going well for you, great shape.

Hi 

I have seen your thread on ainterol forum with a breathtakingly beautiful face and boobs photo

Keep,up the good work 

Did you not post on this forum earlier ?

Julie

Itll be interesting to see how you get on. The general consensus is that HRT and herbs will just conflict with each other, not assist.

Welcome to the group btw.

Very nice progress!
Your breasts and figure a wonderful.
As for more growth, I'd look into Noogleberry, and massage.
Bobbi

(26-07-2017, 12:57 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Itll be interesting to see how you get on. The general consensus is that HRT and herbs will just conflict with each other, not assist.

Welcome to the group btw.

PM is an adaptogen. When Estrogenic activity is not satured yet then Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol will supplement estrogenic activity. When E-receptors are satured too much, Miroestrol and Deoxymiroestrol will weaken the estrogenic activity to protect against breast cancers and other estrogenic diseases. 

PM is actually a weaker version of Raloxifene and Tamoxifen. Very protective. 

Saw Palmetto has already accelerated my boob growth a bit and it has helped to make my hair fuller and thicker. It also seams to help with lowering body hair.

So far so good :-)

Elissa. 

(26-07-2017, 06:59 AM)julieTG Wrote:  Hi 

I have seen your thread on ainterol forum with a breathtakingly beautiful face and boobs photo

Keep,up the good work 

Did you not post on this forum earlier ?

Julie

Thanks so much for the beautiful compliment, Julie 

:-)

Elissa

(26-07-2017, 06:36 AM)giggygig Wrote:  Hi really cool for you that you started so young, everything seems to be going well for you, great shape.

Hi, 

I was three months away from my 20th birthday when I started. Am 21,5 now. 
What is young/early? :-) I think that all of us who started after puberty regret not having started earlier. I for sure do. 

Elissa

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon