Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Hi everyone, I'm a trans female in transition

(26-07-2017, 03:42 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Hi welcome.  How far did you go so far?  Did you change your drivers liscense or change name?  Is this your year of crossing over?

Legal name change and gender marker change are done. 

I have had electrolysis.

I dress tomboyish because it helps me to pass better. In ultrafeminine clothes people can clock me easier.

I started medical transition in January 2016. Currently 1.5 years on HRT. 

Planning on SRS in the near future. 

Elissa

(26-07-2017, 02:35 PM)Elissa!  Very very nice!You have some very beautiful looking breasts and I am envious.  Must feel nice.  I have recently started HRT and am hoping to achieve a similar pair (and all the other feminisation changes too).  Keep up the amazing work!Jenna xxElissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  
(26-07-2017, 03:42 AM)BillyBoy_Delano Wrote:  Hi welcome.  How far did you go so far?  Did you change your drivers liscense or change name?  Is this your year of crossing over?

Legal name change and gender marker change are done. 

I have had electrolysis.

I dress tomboyish because it helps me to pass better. In ultrafeminine clothes people can clock me easier.

I started medical transition in January 2016. Currently 1.5 years on HRT. 

Planning on SRS in the near future. 

Elissa

(26-07-2017, 02:33 AM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  Hello :-)

I'm Elissa, 21 y.o and am a transgender woman in transition. 
I started hormone replacement therapy 1.5 years ago. 
I'm very happy with the results I have had so far but would love a bit more cleavage and somewhat bigger boobs. 
So that's why I'm starting with NBE Smile

This thread will be my place where I will post my updates and pictures of my progress.

I love being curvy and wouldn't mind a bigger but on NBE either. 

I'm one of those people who don't care for function down there either. Would rather have it gone asap hehe.

I'm under the care of a qualified doctor for my synthetic HRT and am DIY-ING the herbals. 

I currently have high E levels and non-existent T levels. 

Hope we can share tips with each other and I would love to make some new friends here as well. 

Hugs,
Elissa
Hi Exlissa, 
Welcome !
You will find support and good advice on here from many angles, beautiful breasts and figure! 
Hugs- Jessica

(07-08-2017, 07:29 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(26-07-2017, 02:33 AM)Elissa-FinallyAChick Wrote:  Hello :-)

I'm Elissa, 21 y.o and am a transgender woman in transition. 
I started hormone replacement therapy 1.5 years ago. 
I'm very happy with the results I have had so far but would love a bit more cleavage and somewhat bigger boobs. 
So that's why I'm starting with NBE Smile

This thread will be my place where I will post my updates and pictures of my progress.

I love being curvy and wouldn't mind a bigger but on NBE either. 

I'm one of those people who don't care for function down there either. Would rather have it gone asap hehe.

I'm under the care of a qualified doctor for my synthetic HRT and am DIY-ING the herbals. 

I currently have high E levels and non-existent T levels. 

Hope we can share tips with each other and I would love to make some new friends here as well. 

Hugs,
Elissa
Hi Exlissa, 
Welcome !
You will find support and good advice on here from many angles, beautiful breasts and figure! 
Hugs- Jessica
Sorry- i meant Elissa.....damn auto correct!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon