Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

HRT

Hi, did anyone tried to get Estrofem from http://www.shesalady.co.uk ?

(29-07-2017, 09:59 AM)sesika Wrote:  Hi, did anyone tried to get Estrofem from http://www.shesalady.co.uk ?

Personaly, i have not. However, when ever i read on forums that herbal is a waste of time to time and money to try and feminise, they bring up stuff like Estrofem and how they got little to no growth.

This forum has a wealth of information, the personal pages have programs posters are using, what combinations of herbs have worked, and what didnt.

My personal go to herbs simply worked down to two main items. PM as an estrogen input, and WP as a Testosterone blocker. Simple and it worked.

Good advice Janet

Julie

x

Hi girls, thanks for response. I just wanted to ask if someone tried to buy anything from this site. They claim, that sale pharma hormones from country without prescription. I dropped them a message, but no answer.

BTW, I was on PM for several years. Switched between PM and BO. Now on BO, but really want to go forward real E on low dosage to check if it fits me.

(31-07-2017, 06:53 PM)sesika Wrote:  Hi girls, thanks for response. I just wanted to ask if someone tried to buy anything from this site. They claim, that sale pharma hormones from country without prescription. I dropped them a message, but no answer.

BTW, I was on PM for several years. Switched between PM and BO. Now on BO, but really want to go forward real E on low dosage to check if it fits me.

Hi Sesika,
did thay ever answered to you or have you ever found some other source for estrogen? I am for some months on BO but I am changing my mind and I am looking for some prahrma. But in my country its just with prescription and I have social conntraindication for HRT.

(11-08-2017, 11:57 AM)Michelle80 Wrote:  
(31-07-2017, 06:53 PM)sesika Wrote:  Hi girls, thanks for response. I just wanted to ask if someone tried to buy anything from this site. They claim, that sale pharma hormones from country without prescription. I dropped them a message, but no answer.

Hi Sesika,
did thay ever answered to you or have you ever found some other source for estrogen? I am for some months on BO but I am changing my mind and I am looking for some prahrma. But in my country its just with prescription and I have social conntraindication for HRT.

No. They didn't answered. Still on BO.

Got the message at last, that they sent me my Estrofem 2mg Estradiol and Cyproterone Acetate 50mg. Will try E 2mg daily and AA 1 pill daily.
Need to stop BO and I have a question - do I need to take a pause on taking anything to clear my body before going to pharma?

Not sure how to add photos, just trying to show my progress after few years.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon