Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some growth then stalled...

(11-08-2017, 10:33 AM)Nikki9 Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  Hello all, I've been doing this over a year now and I'm getting frustrated. I get some growth but then it stalls. I'll try and attach some pics so you can see where I'm at. 

I originally started with PM and then switched to BO 3 months ago when I stopped getting results with PM. At first it was going well, I had some growth and increased sensitivity, but lately it's fallen off. My current program is ~10 BO a day with a few days off every few weeks. Additionally I used progesterone cream, take SP (2 pills/day), and take kelp (1 pill) at night. There are times where I don't take the SP because I still want to have erections and libido. 

I started with nothing, absolutely flat chested and nipples that were almost nonexistent. Currently I'm 39.8" and 37" under, some growth certainly but frustratingly short of the point I crave where I can look at them and think 'yep, those are boobs' Big Grin . My ass has grown nicely though, I think most of that can be attributed to the BO.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Hi first off drop SP it blocks what your trying to do.
Get either reshi mushroom (if you get powdered caps you must not take it for 4 weeks Only 3 weeks at a time. Can be posionous.)  Or get white peony. They both block anti androgens.
Next Dunno if the creams worth anything. Prob not right now.
Your way of consuming BO is funny compared to a real girl they dont just stop randomly per week.
So I suggest going 8 pills 1 week 10 pills 2nd week 12 pills 3rd week 1 week off If your on reshi mushroom with BO this is a great rotation.

Here is proof of my 1.4year month journey.
Good luck lots of info in there.   http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

Lookin' good Wink and thanks for the info. I dropped the SP and added WP last week and early signs are encouraging. I have some homemade reishi tincture that I've just added to the mix also. 

I'll follow your BO dosing schedule also. It's psychologically hard to take that week off sometimes but I know it must be necessary because I always get growth spurts after taking breaks. 

I'll give myself a couple months on this program and see how it goes. Thanks everyone.

(11-08-2017, 09:51 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  Hello all, I've been doing this over a year now and I'm getting frustrated. I get some growth but then it stalls. I'll try and attach some pics so you can see where I'm at. 

I originally started with PM and then switched to BO 3 months ago when I stopped getting results with PM. At first it was going well, I had some growth and increased sensitivity, but lately it's fallen off. My current program is ~10 BO a day with a few days off every few weeks. Additionally I used progesterone cream, take SP (2 pills/day), and take kelp (1 pill) at night. There are times where I don't take the SP because I still want to have erections and libido. 

I started with nothing, absolutely flat chested and nipples that were almost nonexistent. Currently I'm 39.8" and 37" under, some growth certainly but frustratingly short of the point I crave where I can look at them and think 'yep, those are boobs' Big Grin . My ass has grown nicely though, I think most of that can be attributed to the BO.

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Get either reshi mushroom (if you get powdered caps you must not take it for 4 weeks Only 3 weeks at a time. Can be posionous.)  Or get white peony. They both block anti androgens.
Your way of consuming BO is funny compared to a real girl they dont just stop randomly per week.
So I suggest going 8 pills 1 week 10 pills 2nd week 12 pills 3rd week 1 week off If your on reshi mushroom with BO this is a great rotation.

Good luck lots of info in there.   http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

Lookin' good Wink and thanks for the info. I dropped the SP and added WP last week and early signs are encouraging. I have some homemade reishi tincture that I've just added to the mix also. 

I'll follow your BO dosing schedule also. It's psychologically hard to take that week off sometimes but I know it must be necessary because I always get growth spurts after taking breaks. 

I'll give myself a couple months on this program and see how it goes. Thanks everyone.

honestly the week goes by quickly. But the main reason for the week off was reshi powder is poisonous after 4 weeks consumption otherwise I would of went 1st week8 pills BO 2nd week 10 pills Bo 3rd Week 12 pills Bo 4th week 14 pills Bo rinse and repeat. But ya reshi mushroom powder gave me that 1 week off so I stopped taking BO too.
I dunno I had lots of growth that way.  But if your not on reshi mushroom powder then you dont really gotta worry about the 1 week off.

(17-08-2017, 10:03 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

honestly the week goes by quickly. But the main reason for the week off was reshi powder is poisonous after 4 weeks consumption otherwise I would of went 1st week8 pills BO 2nd week 10 pills Bo 3rd Week 12 pills Bo 4th week 14 pills Bo rinse and repeat. But ya reshi mushroom powder gave me that 1 week off so I stopped taking BO too.
I dunno I had lots of growth that way.  But if your not on reshi mushroom powder then you dont really gotta worry about the 1 week off.

I didn't know there was a problem with continuous reishi use. I just started taking 1/2 an dropper full of the tincture, so .5ml daily (this equals 1g dried). Should I also take a week off? What is the concern? I searched and found this... 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17621752 

...but it seems like an isolated case. 

Anyway thanks for the suggestions, I do believe things are moving forward again.

-Iggy

(20-08-2017, 02:03 AM)aroundthebend Wrote:  
(17-08-2017, 10:03 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

I didn't know there was a problem with continuous reishi use. I just started taking 1/2 an dropper full of the tincture, so .5ml daily (this equals 1g dried). Should I also take a week off? What is the concern? I searched and found this... 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17621752 

...but it seems like an isolated case. 

Anyway thanks for the suggestions, I do believe things are moving forward again.

-Iggy

its only in powder form liquid form they said a year should be ok

(06-08-2017, 05:09 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:   take SP (2 pills/day).

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Going through some of the older threads, SP is also thought to hamper breast growth.

You would do better to go back to WP. As well as being an AA, WP also converts Testosterone to Estrogen through Aromatase, so double wammy for your $$.

What is WP and AA?
Ali

(25-08-2017, 05:42 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(06-08-2017, 05:09 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(05-08-2017, 02:24 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:   take SP (2 pills/day).

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Going through some of the older threads, SP is also thought to hamper breast growth.

You would do better to go back to WP. As well as being an AA, WP also converts Testosterone to Estrogen through Aromatase, so double wammy for your $$.

What is WP and AA?
Ali
WP is White Peony, AA is Anti-Androgen ie. it reduces testosterone plus what Janet wrote above. 

Here's a list thanks to Lotus... http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=17827

Ok I think I found the problem...I've started taking my basal temp (body temp first thing when you wake) every morning and found that even with the kelp I sometimes fall below the 98.2 needed for the BO. That would explain why I'm not getting sustained growth. I realize that there are other ways to raise your body temp but I'm not comfortable pushing the limit here. Maybe I'm low because I'm supposed to be low, it's still in the acceptable 'normal' range so I'll leave it be.

I think I'll go back to PM but with a more strict regimen. 

fyi...My homemade reishi + green tea extract has proven to be a very effective AA. I just received the WP yesterday but I'm worried it would be overkill at this point. 

-Iggy

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Another person at too high a dose to start off with.

1 There are reasons you start off with a low dose.
2. When your growth stalls You rev your pill dose up.
3. 3 Months at 10 pills please read my thread. You shouldnt be anywhere near 10 pills at 3 months!

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

Nikki9

(27-08-2017, 09:35 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

3. 3 Months at 10 pills please read my thread. You shouldnt be anywhere near 10 pills at 3 months!

Nikki9
I said my current program is 10 pills a day I didn't say I started that way. I started with 4 to see how my body reacted, then 6, etc. I recently went to an 8, 10, 12, 0 rotation as per your suggestion. As part of my resolve to be more disciplined about this I started taking my temp every day and that's when I discovered that I was frequently borderline and sometime lower than 98.2.

Clearly BO works well for you and that's great but my body doesn't quite run warm enough to get the sustained growth I'm after.

(31-08-2017, 06:01 PM)aroundthebend Wrote:  
(27-08-2017, 09:35 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  

Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!

Nikki9
I said my current program is 10 pills a day I didn't say I started that way. I started with 4 to see how my body reacted, then 6, etc. I recently went to an 8, 10, 12, 0 rotation as per your suggestion. As part of my resolve to be more disciplined about this I started taking my temp every day and that's when I discovered that I was frequently borderline and sometime lower than 98.2.

Clearly BO works well for you and that's great but my body doesn't quite run warm enough to get the sustained growth I'm after.

I always wonder where that information came from about the temperature and BO. Of course there aren’t any scientific papers on it. But mostly I find that websites selling products say this, and they try and make an extra buck by selling iodine/kelp supplements.

Have there actually been a lot of people who grew after they only raised their temperature?
And what was their threshold value in terms of temperature?

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon