Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Just a few days after adding progesterone.

(10-08-2017, 04:01 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Steph

could you measure for me the width in mm
of your nipples

and aerolas

They look incredible

Thanks

Julie

Thanks, Julie!

nipples 1 cm. aerolas 3 cm

x

(09-08-2017, 09:06 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  I think i am growing!

Holy growth, batman! Nice. Smile

(09-08-2017, 09:52 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Thanks Lotus!  I'm doing just that.  I remember what you told me!  I did up the PM though.  1500 in the morning and same at bed time. I do the PC right after I pop my pills.  Since the Smoky Mountain is so creamy it makes for a nice massage too during application.   Big Grin

Curious, are you applying it to the whole breast?

Have some of that SMN Paraben free in the cabinet...may have to dig it out. Smile

(10-08-2017, 05:32 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(09-08-2017, 09:52 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  Thanks Lotus!  I'm doing just that.  I remember what you told me!  I did up the PM though.  1500 in the morning and same at bed time. I do the PC right after I pop my pills.  Since the Smoky Mountain is so creamy it makes for a nice massage too during application.   Big Grin

Have some of that SMN Paraben free in the cabinet...may have to dig it out. Smile
Mostly underbreast and from armpit across the top of my breasts.  it has helped, no doubt.  but it has only been 6 days!  I could actually feel myself growing on the morning of day 2.  I don't want to discount the subliminals that i have been listening to everyday.  If anything, the subs are a good mind primer.  Also, i am using 3000 mg of PM every day.

Wow such amazing results i think i will add progesterone cream to my program just rubbing it on at night time. I take 2000mg of pm and 1000 of white penoy a day maybe adding this will also increase my results

(10-08-2017, 05:44 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  

Mostly underbreast and from armpit across the top of my breasts.  it has helped, no doubt.  but it has only been 6 days!  I could actually feel myself growing on the morning of day 2.  I don't want to discount the subliminals that i have been listening to everyday.  If anything, the subs are a good mind primer.  Also, i am using 3000 mg of PM every day.

Looking good Stef! I will have to try this as well.

Love the progress!

Looking amazing as always!

~H

(13-08-2017, 01:45 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(10-08-2017, 05:44 PM)stefanie_s Wrote:  

Looking good Stef! I will have to try this as well.

Thanks, Jessica!

Stephanie...

you have done well....was wondering..have stopped pm for a while now.Do you think using pc on a daily basis would do anything to add size or fill out...Looking add a bit of size ..Just wondering

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon