Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Vitex Works Great

Did you ever lactate when taking it?

(04-09-2017, 07:50 AM)cdizzle Wrote:  Did you ever lactate when taking it?

I can't say I have because I take 2 pills a day and that rounds out to 800 mg. I would have to take less than 400 mg to lactate but since they are in powder form that would be hard to do.

Does that also mean no PM while taking vitex? I would love to be hairless!
Wink 

(15-07-2018, 11:12 PM)Ashley71847 Wrote:  Does that also mean no PM while taking vitex? I would love to be hairless!

unfortunately, Because Vitex for some odd reason won't work if anything contains Estrogen in it. So unless you got time money and many times to shave. You could be better off going with the best hair remover program. Myself though I love the fact that it lowers my libido,Raises Progesterone,Balances the Hormones I do take Reishi MushRoom with it because I want all the T that I can get freed up. So when I get back to all the good stuff like BO I should be set pretty good. Then the female side should show pretty nice.  Wink

(17-07-2018, 06:32 AM)BeautifulBambi Wrote:  
(15-07-2018, 11:12 PM)Ashley71847 Wrote:  What brand of Vitex do you use? I bought a bottle of Wild Harvest brand and could not stomach it at all.

Does that also mean no PM while taking vitex? I would love to be hairless!

unfortunately, Because Vitex for some odd reason won't work if anything contains Estrogen in it. So unless you got time money and many times to shave. You could be better off going with the best hair remover program. Myself though I love the fact that it lowers my libido,Raises Progesterone,Balances the Hormones I do take Reishi MushRoom with it because I want all the T that I can get freed up. So when I get back to all the good stuff like BO I should be set pretty good. Then the female side should show pretty nice.  Wink

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon