Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I am new here and to PM as well. I started PM two months ago and dunno what to do now

first 2011 second 2012
I started taking 2000mg of PM and 1800mg of SP two months ago. I noticed nipples felt like someone pitched the snot out of them after a couple weeks and within the first month I started noticing budding and stopped for a month the budding didn't lessen still there. Like an addiction I bought more PM and started again with 2000mg of PM and 1800mg. I noticed wow my nipples seem to be way more fem and puffier. So i am at the point do I need to keep going or stop. My two closest female family members are my mother and my first cousin and both are VERY full DD cups. I am 41 and the questions from my 11 year old would be what concern me the most. Suggestions?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Todays pics

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Well it is concerning I think you need to have a good long chat with yourself. Your 11 year old asking questions will definitely want answers that you will need to have for them. If it's what you want... its up to you in the end! I get addicted to this stuff lol

I am at a similar point. Things start being noticeable, my wife doesn't know and we have a 1 year old kid.
As other people suggested I should probably stop for peace of mind. Like you, I am at a level where heavy workout can help getting rid of most of the acquired shape.
I spent the last night thinking of what to do and I may go on just for a couple more weeks. The thrill is addictive indeed.

So: sensible solution is to stop. Remember the feeling of "having boobs" and maybe go back at it in the future.

Thank you two for your replies and I will have to have that chat with myself. Thank you again for your insight

Any fat distribution will disappear over time, the budding however is yours to keep. Only surgery will cure that. As for nipple size, you would be supprised how many males have female looking nipples.

I dont blame you for questioning yourself, even I still do that from time to time.

Thank you Jannet for your insight my dear.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon