Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Progress after 9 months

When I started this journey I expected more response in my body, and quicker, and have to concur with others that this certainly is a marathon and not a sprint. I have come to terms with that and have grudgingly accepted it.

So, after nine months I have experienced smoother skin, slower & finer body hair growth, less oily skin, marginal fat redistribution on my legs, and finally what I'd expect to be budding in my right nipple. What I haven't experienced is breast and hip growth, and am wondering why my body isn't affected by the herbs. Perhaps being tall & slim, and having a fast metabolism has something to do with it. 

My measurements are as follows:
Bust
14 Nov 2016 - 959mm
24 Aug 2017 - 933mm
(-26mm)

Waist
14 Nov 2016 - 876mm
24 Aug 2017 - 841mm
(-35mm)

Hips
14 Nov 2016 - 1003mm
24 Aug 2017 - 991mm
(-12)

November 2016 to February 2017 I used SP and FG predominantly
March 2017 to June 2017 I used SP (switched to Reishi tincture mid April) and PM mostly
July 2017 to last week I used only Reishi tincture and 50mg Spiro

I have just changed to a daily routine of 90 drops of Reishi tincture, 75mg Spiro, as well as ground FG.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon