Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

who the squirrel is

Pretty!!Smile

very pretty indeed

would be prettier with a smile though

x

Julie

awe thanks Julie and Oki, I do smile, just not in pictures.. it feels too forced.

[Image: image.jpg]

this one I am smiling, kind of...

Hi Tanya,

wow! Photos of a face. You really do look like your avatar Smile  . Cute.

I have to applaud your courage. I know how hard it is to put such pictures on-line.

And don't worry about the smile. I bet you have very cute smile. It just takes time to find it. Keep trying, keep making photos and it will come to you. Smile 

Poly

Tanya, you are lovely.  (I find it hard to believe you nest in a tree.).

On this day (um...actually? yesterday, lol) a squirrel poked her head out from her nest and saw???....her friends, who dig the (our) little varmint.  Tongue

(02-09-2017, 04:54 AM)Lotus Wrote:  On this day (um...actually? yesterday, lol) a squirrel poked her head out from her nest and saw???....her friends, who dig the (our) little varmint.  Tongue

Well put Lotus!
It is a very good day.
Bobbi

(01-09-2017, 06:02 PM)polymorphis Wrote:  Hi Tanya,

wow! Photos of a face. You really do look like your avatar Smile  . Cute.

I have to applaud your courage. I know how hard it is to put such pictures on-line.

And don't worry about the smile. I bet you have very cute smile. It just takes time to find it. Keep trying, keep making photos and it will come to you. Smile 

Poly

hehe, never really thought about my avatar and me looking alike, but I dig it! thank you . I know we are all our own worst critics. I was very apprehensive. but I see that was for nothing! thank you for the kind words!

(02-09-2017, 02:58 AM)spanky Wrote:  Tanya, you are lovely.  (I find it hard to believe you nest in a tree.).

hahha hun, you would be surprise at the things I do Wink

that's because I also brush the twigs out of my hair before taking a picture :p

thank you for your kind words.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon