Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sex Hormones

Sex Hormones

I have been trying to solve this for years,
Perhaps need s the expertise of Lotus , but in simple form pls x
Now us T girls to remain calm, need lowered T or an amount of E, mix,
If we lower  T we feel crap, and if goes below a certain level it can be dangerous as the body needs  a sex hormone ie E or T,
So how do people manage who suppress T with PM use as they are not supplemting with the sex hormone E as pm is not real estrogen ?

Please help

Confused Julie

X

The way my GD explained things to me was that Estrogen is like Testosterone, but the Female version.   A man needs an amount to keep up metabolism, bone density and it effects blood chemistry in many different ways.  In Females, you need at least a certain amount for the same reason..

On non Pharma, I was not getting enough AA's to suppress T, nor was I getting enough estrogen from PM to be able to replace my T even if I did drive it down...  What was happening was T and E combo that I had was creating a situation like acid that was slowly causing bone damage and metabolism problems.  So, really, for me it was best to get on HRT.  I tried Male HRT for about a month...  But between FSH, and LH it was putting more stress on my heart than the doctor's wanted.  Besides, it started my boobs to jump start anyways.

My thought was " what the hell ", I mean, I will get my boobs, but die from another heart attack???   Great, I may end up with double D's, but be laid out in a casket??   So, when my "normal" doctor said she didn't know where to go from there, I came out to her that I wasn't that upset for having boobs, I was more worried about my body trying to kill itself in the process.

Hence, her understanding of my needs and her referrals.   

I personally think that it was meant to be for me....   I am loving it all, except the low dosage is taking way too long.

I hope at least the first 2 paragraphs went with the theme of this thread, my friend.  Sorry if this turned out to be more of a hijacking.... Sad

Nope
no problem

But PM is not real E so is it creating a problem ?

Julie

(31-08-2017, 04:04 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Nope
no problem

But PM is not real E so is it creating a problem ?

Julie

Your right, it's not "real E", but the body treats it as such, and after the body does it's thing with digestion and chemical process it's very close.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon