Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What exactly would you say ?

What exactly would you say ?

My wife who is basically the world too me and to whom I cannot fib, she would know anyway,  caught me by surprise the other week and asked
Do you want to be a Woman, as I thought  you just wanted Breast s ?
I answered quickly and honestly,
Um I don’t think so ?
So if you significant long term partner asked the same , what would you say ?
X

Julie

I've been called out multiple times by a LTP teasingly saying: "that is very girly of you" (for various actions, ideas, etc., even prior to NBE).

My somewhat joking response has been that I want to come back as a woman in the next life.

Mostly just friends at this point, I think we'd both burst out laughing if she blurted out: "Looks like you're getting a head start!"

Honesty can be a challenge, but sometimes it is actually the easier path.

If asked the question point blank - do I want to become a woman right now, the answer would be no. Perhaps more open to that than prior, but not certain that is something I'd want to fully embrace.

What might come across to others as equivocating is often simply our own quest for certainty on what we think/know/want. The latter has to come first before we ever express a true certainty to others.

Hi Verge

yes my thoughts are that way too , ie more open to idea and now worse on E

I can almost feel that pandora box opening

I am 53 now and I think all bets will be off at 63

Suppose it depends how big I grow, small b ummmmmmmmmmmmm just about explainable at a push
and certainly dont like the idea of binding or constricting the girls,

Just keep reading stories by people who are very comfortable on low or half dose , but they keep on growing to non hideable size

Huh 

Julie

bets not best

J

(31-08-2017, 02:14 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  What might come across to others as equivocating is often simply our own quest for certainty on what we think/know/want. The latter has to come first before we ever express a true certainty to others.

This!  A Million times this!

(31-08-2017, 02:14 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  If asked the question point blank - do I want to become a woman right now, the answer would be no. Perhaps more open to that than prior, but not certain that is something I'd want to fully embrace.

I can state that is more or less how I feel about the subject right now.  Hell, I still can't figure out why I want breasts.  3 months of MtF HRT hasn't given me the calrity on the subject of transitioning that one might have expected.  But on the other hand, I do not feel the slightest bit worse in any way, shape or form.

(31-08-2017, 02:57 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Just keep reading stories by people who are very comfortable on low or half dose , but they keep on growing to non hideable size

So in many different places, I see references to low dose, or half dose or full transition dose for MtF HRT.  But what is actually considered a full dose?  I mean after all, dosages have to be adjusted for each individual, and the "final" dosage is never an absolute, never going to change again dosage either.

When I started HRT, I was on my initial dose for a a month, then it was doubled.  I go to my GD tomorrow morning for a 3 month check-in, and I imagine I will be given the option to up my dosage if I want.

Well if there is no judgement in the voice then the answer is yes, when the judgement detector goes off the answer is-  It doesn't matter I cant be a woman I was born with a male body. I'm transgendered

(13-09-2017, 08:17 AM)giggygig Wrote:  Well if there is no judgement in the voice then the answer is yes, when the judgement detector goes off the answer is-  It doesn't matter I cant be a woman I was born with a male body. I'm transgendered

Judgement, therein lies lies the problem.  I've had judgement hit me square in the back of the head over the last few months. We have a family member,  a cousin who recently came out as a crossdresser.  No boobs, no surgery, just makeup and some pretty dresses.  Everytime his name is mentioned the flash flood of comments comes.  None of it is good.  I don't even hear " I don't like it but if it makes him happy".  When you watch the media you get a sense that there's a lot more acceptance out there than there actually is.

I was asked by Wifey. I said no.  I feel better and more normal with breasts.  Also I said to thine own self be true.

Re: judgment

I'm surprised more people don't welcome difference when they see it, as the conformity most of us are accustomed to is so stifling, even a bit of creativity is a breath of fresh air.

Re: acceptance

Even where negative group dynamic seems to be in agreement, I don't doubt there's likely to be some among them that think to themselves, "hey that's cool, I wish I could do/had the courage to do that." But not wanting to be the new/additional target of the group, don't dare stray from the accepted norm.

Just an observation in general (not specifically about crossdressing), and not about any particular group of people.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon