Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would more choose?

I always thought that female breasts were more or less the same as the male chest, just with a little more tissue and fat.  That was until I took the leap and grew some of my own.  Now I know different, the extra weight, the little jiggles, the sensitivity.  It's all absolutely  amazing.  

Do you think if more males knew what your own naturally enhanced  breasts felt like that more would choose NBE?

(03-09-2017, 08:03 AM)SuperB Wrote:  I always thought that female breasts were more or less the same as the male chest, just with a little more tissue and fat.  That was until I took the leap and grew some of my own.  Now I know different, the extra weight, the little jiggles, the sensitivity.  It's all absolutely  amazing.  

Do you think if more males knew what your own naturally enhanced  breasts felt like that more would choose NBE?

most likely not. a lot of males would feel that it goes against being male. and/or are homophobic, so they may think having breasts would make them some sort of gay.

(03-09-2017, 12:26 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 08:03 AM)SuperB Wrote:  I always thought that female breasts were more or less the same as the male chest, just with a little more tissue and fat.  That was until I took the leap and grew some of my own.  Now I know different, the extra weight, the little jiggles, the sensitivity.  It's all absolutely  amazing.  

most likely not. a lot of males would feel that it goes against being male. and/or are homophobic, so they may think having breasts would make them some sort of gay.

Right, and that sort of paranoia of "feeling less of a man" is what drives the gynecomastia surgery and man boob reduction industry. Especially when it's something visible.

When I first started NBE, I thought it would only grow boobs. I had no idea the true effect of PM, meaning the whole fat-shift thing. That's a part of this I had not expected. If I had known before, I probably would not have proceeded. But PM is one hell of a drug, and I'm kinda addicted to it at this point.

(03-09-2017, 02:40 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 12:26 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  

Right, and that sort of paranoia of "feeling less of a man" is what drives the gynecomastia surgery and man boob reduction industry. Especially when it's something visible.

I think that there's a  difference between man boob and breasts though.

Its a great feeling. But im not sure if all men would like it. Like steve said, idk if I would have did it knowing all the other effects. Im hooked too.

(03-09-2017, 05:22 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Its a great feeling. But im not sure if all men would like it. Like steve said, idk if I would have did it knowing all the other effects. Im hooked too.

The pronounced fat-shift when I first recognized it really freaked me out. Slimmer hands, feet & calves. Neck & face. The pelvic-tilt really threw me for a loop. I've since accepted it, and I'm not stopping any time soon. The boobs are starting to be noticeable under my t-shirt size now. I'm going to keep plugging along.

(03-09-2017, 06:04 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 05:22 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Its a great feeling. But im not sure if all men would like it. Like steve said, idk if I would have did it knowing all the other effects. Im hooked too. 

The pronounced fat-shift when I first recognized it really freaked me out. Slimmer hands, feet & calves. Neck & face. The pelvic-tilt really threw me for a loop. I've since accepted it, and I'm not stopping any time soon. The boobs are starting to be noticeable under my t-shirt size now. I'm going to keep plugging along.

I agree, the new sensations and curves are very addictive.  I feel more "normal" as things begin to round out and develop.  As for the feeling gay I can only speak for myself.  I just feel like a guy who likes the look and feel of his own breasts and is still attracted to women.

Its defenitley worth it. I too am seeing those changes. Im accepting it.

I'm still "man with boobs", but not sure how much longer others will see me that way. I'm still a man-spreader, average joe, but am also enjoying the continued changes that are happening. I'm glad that first year of "Purge" anxiety is behind me (and I can recognize the mental signals when it returns). I seem to be experiencing a surge of growth right now, and I hope physical changes accelerate.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon