Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Would more choose?

(03-09-2017, 06:04 PM)Stevenator Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 05:22 PM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Its a great feeling. But im not sure if all men would like it. Like steve said, idk if I would have did it knowing all the other effects. Im hooked too.

The pronounced fat-shift when I first recognized it really freaked me out. Slimmer hands, feet & calves. Neck & face. The pelvic-tilt really threw me for a loop. I've since accepted it, and I'm not stopping any time soon. The boobs are starting to be noticeable under my t-shirt size now. I'm going to keep plugging along.

Could you explain what you mean by pelvic-tilt? (sorry I realize this is an old thread)

(03-09-2017, 02:40 PM)VergeOfDiscovery Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 12:26 PM)Tanya Marie Squirrel Wrote:  
(03-09-2017, 08:03 AM)SuperB Wrote:  I always thought that female breasts were more or less the same as the male chest, just with a little more tissue and fat.  That was until I took the leap and grew some of my own.  Now I know different, the extra weight, the little jiggles, the sensitivity.  It's all absolutely  amazing.  

Do you think if more males knew what your own naturally enhanced  breasts felt like that more would choose NBE?

most likely not. a lot of males would feel that it goes against being male. and/or are homophobic, so they may think having breasts would make them some sort of gay.

Right, and that sort of paranoia of "feeling less of a man" is what drives the gynecomastia surgery and man boob reduction industry. Especially when it's something visible.
Terrible how men will allow themselves to be mutilated, just to get rid of the boobs.

(11-09-2017, 08:54 PM)Superb Wrote:  
(11-09-2017, 05:17 AM)johnnyboy7585 Wrote:  Its the best feeling. I think there are many men out there that would like it, try it  if there  were not the other side effects.

It really is an amazing feeling.  I do think that more men would try it if there were no side effects.  My SO has always been semi obsessed with her breasts, size, shape, sensitivity etc.  It all seemed a little over thought to me but since mine have begun to swell I know what all the fuss is about now.

Gosh, is there any better feeling than having them suckled, and groped?  I prefer a good suckling with a handjob, over a straight up BJ any day !! Rolleyes

Pelvic Tilt

So, this hip tilt... is it a phsychological thing or Physiological ? Coz I’ve noticed I find myself doing it, but don’t know whether it’s my body saying that’s how you stand, or me “forcing” myself to do it - if that makes sense?

It’s comfortable, for whatever reason, and helps me shorten my stride, so I’m cool with whatever the reason may be.

(09-11-2019, 01:24 AM)Stevenator Wrote:  Pelvic Tilt

Interesting that hormones can alter something like posture. I do have to say that from the picture, it looks like it's not a healthy posture to have (even though I like that it makes the butt stick out).

I had noticed something similar . I did find this .

https://countryfiedgirl.livejournal.com/41316.html

It happened to me about the 20 month mark. About this time I noticed the drop in height. Both were unwelcomed, but now I just accept the changes. I was unaware of this change. I definitely without question, have “an ass”.  About this same time I noticed fat shifting from hands, forearms, feet & calves. These were all a shocker at first. Now I like the new me.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon