Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

I got milk.

I bought myself some nipple pumps. Not expensive or special, as my nipples are now very sensitive and are active in the sensuous arena. The pump on this item is and was hopeless so managed to fit the pump off my Noogleberry, which really made a very noticeable difference in suction achieved and the ease of use. To cut a long story short , I pumped my nips and after a time reduced the pressure in order to remove the nipple 'cups'. From my left boob a small amount of clear liquid dripped onto my torso. I didn't think much about it at first, and a few days later had another nipple pumping session. And now the liquid was white, only a tiny amount but was sort of well pleased. But my areola had developed a large blister, which was not painful but haven't tried nipple pumping as blister still present, albeit much smaller now after about 14 or so days. But am pleased that i now know i can produce milk. The downside is my left breast has reduced in size. I still am using my noogleberry as it doesn't exert as much direct vacuum pressure on my nipples. Am well pleased ??

Interesting account, M2B. You must have been doing a lot of pumping. What was your goal? If it's just to increase nipple size, you could probably do better to just use a little suction cup device like Supple Nips. I use those and, while it takes a good while to get real grow, they do work well. If you're sucking enough to get blisters you're certainly overdoing things. I think a slow and gentle approach is better for to achieve permanent growth, though. However, you've always got cream for your coffee. Wink

Hi. As my nipples have more feeling, in a sensual manner,  I was enjoying the feeling of the suction for a certain amount if time, and then releasing the pressure to continue sometime later , as I had been doing for about 8 days or so. 
My intention was for the pleasure of my pumped up nipples, not for milk. 
I had no idea about the blister formed till a few hours later when I visited the bathroom and seen it in the mirror. I was as shocked as much as seeing the milk . But haven't used the nipple pump since, as not really yearning to produce milk, but it did make me feel sort of proud of my man titty producing milk .

I regularly produce a creamy discharge into my nipple pumps, and I get heavy hard lumps behind my nipples.

However, when I transfer to my electric breast pumps, I am still largely dry. I do get a little clear fluid, which does ease the pressure.

I think I discharged a bit a few months ago, but my ducts have blocked, causing me lumps and breast weight.

I use my electric breast pumps several times a day, and wear my nipple pumps during the night.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon