Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

So what am I doing wrong? Or am I in a lull? or just impatient?

In the beginning (6-8months ago) I started taking PM, Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle and PM Serum. That was working fantastically in just a short amount of time (a month or so) the extreme sensitivities and the "budding breasts" appeared. It felt like lightening bolts going through my breasts to the nipple. This went on for several months and then I decided after much research I want to make this permanent journey but start off with BO first. So I stopped all above for two weeks. I began BO around May 2017 After a couple months I noticed some changes but wasn't sure if it was the PM already in my system or the BO. I got two blood tests, Testosterone levels and Estrogen Levels and my T levels were very very low and my estrogen levels were extremely high. In fact when the results came back my doctor called me and asked me if I was okay. So I opened up to him about being emotional and how physically I lost a lot of body mass, especially in the upper chest and arms and wrists. For example my first measurements in June my chest under the breasts was 46" and breasts on top of nipples were 48", my wrists were 8.5" now my chest is 43 under the breasts", breasts on the nipple 47.5" my wrists are 7 1/4". My ring doesn't stay on my finger. I've seen an 1/2 inch to an inch reduction everywhere else, thighs, ankles etc. Also when I started with the BO a also started protein shake once a day and yoga in the morning and evening which I am relentless about. I also started taking PG(pituitary glandular) and Solaray Female Hormone Blend SP-7C. I also switched from the PM Serum to the Gluteboost non-hormone based cream. Then after a couple months I noticed the high sensitivity in my nipples and areolas stopped, they were and are for the most part still puffed out at the areola. I've noticed my breasts have enlarged and rounded out more. I also noticed a more feminine quality to me, my skin is smooth, I always have a sweet smell without deodorant even after a workout. As for the sensitivity I noticed after about 3-4months  around the middle of the month/the second half of the month for about a week I feel like they are hot then it goes away for a couple days and then about 4-5 days the high sensitivity returns as does the lightening bolt feeling, then it goes away until next month. 
This month it feels different, I've been losing a lot of weight thanks to the yoga and I'm sure the feminization process however  I suspect being heavy and losing weight has something to do with losing estrogen and perhaps making the testosterone go back up. So I switched back to PM Serum on my breasts to help boost the estrogen and started taking Saw Palmetto to block testosterone and I started taking the Solaray Female Hormone SP-7C again. While my weight is still going down, my breasts that were very perky and round feel flat and jiggly even though they are still very noticeable. They feel that way. I find my mood swing is coming back as well and confused. I'm no longer emotional and I wonder what is going on. 
So I'm turning to the group for advice... please.. I want to get back to feeling me, feeling feminine. Is this just a lull and keep going with the BO, should I stop certain other products.. I have another round of blood tests next week. Hopefully that will shed some light on where I need to go.
I do not want GRS, but I do want to be more feminine. I may spring for facial and adams apple shave, maybe some leg work to balance it out but I want to remain Pre-Op. Should I just tell my doctor and have him put me on low does E and T blocker? 

Thanks all..
Luv,
Ali

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon