Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What am i doing wrong or is this normal?

Huh
In the beginning (6-8months ago) I started taking PM, Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle and PM Serum. That was working fantastically in just a short amount of time (a month or so) the extreme sensitivities and the "budding breasts" appeared. It felt like lightening bolts going through my breasts to the nipple. This went on for several months and then I decided after much research I want to make this permanent journey but start off with BO first. So I stopped all above for two weeks. I began BO around May 2017 After a couple months I noticed some changes but wasn't sure if it was the PM already in my system or the BO. I got two blood tests, Testosterone levels and Estrogen Levels and my T levels were very very low and my estrogen levels were extremely high. In fact when the results came back my doctor called me and asked me if I was okay. So I opened up to him about being emotional and how physically I lost a lot of body mass, especially in the upper chest and arms and wrists. For example my first measurements in June my chest under the breasts was 46" and breasts on top of nipples were 48", my wrists were 8.5" now my chest is 43 under the breasts", breasts on the nipple 47.5" my wrists are 7 1/4". My ring doesn't stay on my finger. I've seen an 1/2 inch to an inch reduction everywhere else, thighs, ankles etc. Also when I started with the BO a also started protein shake once a day and yoga in the morning and evening which I am relentless about. I also started taking PG(pituitary glandular) and Solaray Female Hormone Blend SP-7C. I also switched from the PM Serum to the Gluteboost non-hormone based cream. Then after a couple months I noticed the high sensitivity in my nipples and areolas stopped, they were and are for the most part still puffed out at the areola. I've noticed my breasts have enlarged and rounded out more. I also noticed a more feminine quality to me, my skin is smooth, I always have a sweet smell without deodorant even after a workout. As for the sensitivity I noticed after about 3-4months  around the middle of the month/the second half of the month for about a week I feel like they are hot then it goes away for a couple days and then about 4-5 days the high sensitivity returns as does the lightening bolt feeling, then it goes away until next month. 
This month it feels different, I've been losing a lot of weight thanks to the yoga and I'm sure the feminization process however  I suspect being heavy and losing weight has something to do with losing estrogen and perhaps making the testosterone go back up. So I switched back to PM Serum on my breasts to help boost the estrogen and started taking Saw Palmetto to block testosterone and I started taking the Solaray Female Hormone SP-7C again. While my weight is still going down, my breasts that were very perky and round feel flat and jiggly even though they are still very noticeable. They feel that way. I find my mood swing is coming back as well and confused. I'm no longer emotional and I wonder what is going on. 
So I'm turning to the group for advice... please.. I want to get back to feeling me, feeling feminine. Is this just a lull and keep going with the BO, should I stop certain other products.. I have another round of blood tests next week. Hopefully that will shed some light on where I need to go.
I do not want GRS, but I do want to be more feminine. I may spring for facial and adams apple shave, maybe some leg work to balance it out but I want to remain Pre-Op. Should I just tell my doctor and have him put me on low does E and T blocker? 

Thanks all..
Luv,
Ali

(08-09-2017, 04:42 AM)AliP Wrote:  Huh
In the beginning (6-8months ago) I started taking PM, Saw Palmetto, Fenugreek, Blessed Thistle and PM Serum. That was working fantastically in just a short amount of time (a month or so) the extreme sensitivities and the "budding breasts" appeared. It felt like lightening bolts going through my breasts to the nipple. This went on for several months and then I decided after much research I want to make this permanent journey but start off with BO first. So I stopped all above for two weeks. I began BO around May 2017 After a couple months I noticed some changes but wasn't sure if it was the PM already in my system or the BO. I got two blood tests, Testosterone levels and Estrogen Levels and my T levels were very very low and my estrogen levels were extremely high. In fact when the results came back my doctor called me and asked me if I was okay. So I opened up to him about being emotional and how physically I lost a lot of body mass, especially in the upper chest and arms and wrists. For example my first measurements in June my chest under the breasts was 46" and breasts on top of nipples were 48", my wrists were 8.5" now my chest is 43 under the breasts", breasts on the nipple 47.5" my wrists are 7 1/4". My ring doesn't stay on my finger. I've seen an 1/2 inch to an inch reduction everywhere else, thighs, ankles etc. Also when I started with the BO a also started protein shake once a day and yoga in the morning and evening which I am relentless about. I also started taking PG(pituitary glandular) and Solaray Female Hormone Blend SP-7C. I also switched from the PM Serum to the Gluteboost non-hormone based cream. Then after a couple months I noticed the high sensitivity in my nipples and areolas stopped, they were and are for the most part still puffed out at the areola. I've noticed my breasts have enlarged and rounded out more. I also noticed a more feminine quality to me, my skin is smooth, I always have a sweet smell without deodorant even after a workout. As for the sensitivity I noticed after about 3-4months  around the middle of the month/the second half of the month for about a week I feel like they are hot then it goes away for a couple days and then about 4-5 days the high sensitivity returns as does the lightening bolt feeling, then it goes away until next month. 
This month it feels different, I've been losing a lot of weight thanks to the yoga and I'm sure the feminization process however  I suspect being heavy and losing weight has something to do with losing estrogen and perhaps making the testosterone go back up. So I switched back to PM Serum on my breasts to help boost the estrogen and started taking Saw Palmetto to block testosterone and I started taking the Solaray Female Hormone SP-7C again. While my weight is still going down, my breasts that were very perky and round feel flat and jiggly even though they are still very noticeable. They feel that way. I find my mood swing is coming back as well and confused. I'm no longer emotional and I wonder what is going on. 
So I'm turning to the group for advice... please.. I want to get back to feeling me, feeling feminine. Is this just a lull and keep going with the BO, should I stop certain other products.. I have another round of blood tests next week. Hopefully that will shed some light on where I need to go.
I do not want GRS, but I do want to be more feminine. I may spring for facial and adams apple shave, maybe some leg work to balance it out but I want to remain Pre-Op. Should I just tell my doctor and have him put me on low does E and T blocker? 

Thanks all..
Luv,
Ali

First off .. Yes tell your Dr. However, be careful with a blocker and low E. Once you get to E in or below the 200 pmol/l range, its classed as menopausal levels, you dont want that.

(08-09-2017, 02:10 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Thanks all..
Luv,
Ali

First off .. Yes tell your Dr. However, be careful with a blocker and low E. Once you get to E in or below the 200 pmol/l range, its classed as menopausal levels, you dont want that.

I dont know if i have low E or not. Its just a feeling i have. Also starting last night the hot feeling in my breasts started and the sensitivity is beginning to make its comeback. 
I get my blood work Monday the 11th and my next Dr appt is the 14th. So we'll find out then. My Total E level last month was 188 and that was my first ever test.
Luv,
Ali

(08-09-2017, 02:33 PM)AliP Wrote:  

Thanks all..
Luv,
Ali

I dont know if i have low E or not. Its just a feeling i have. Also starting last night the hot feeling in my breasts started and the sensitivity is beginning to make its comeback. 
I get my blood work Monday the 11th and my next Dr appt is the 14th. So we'll find out then. My Total E level last month was 188 and that was my first ever test.
Luv,
Ali

I found the sensations on BO came and went a lot, a break from BO is a good idea as it allows your body time to recover and it also seems to reset estrogen receptors.  In theory losing weight wont make a difference to your hormones, if anything it should release estrogen although it will reduce the ability to aromatase testosterone.  It will however potentially make your breasts seem to reduce though, since I only seemed to get fat transfer into my breasts rather than actual breast tissue when on BO, there was some breast tissue but it was mostly fat re-distribution.  

I stayed clear of saw palmetto once I was on BO, white peony or reishi mushroom extract work a lot better and are complimentary in how BO works, Saw Palmetto can block estrogen receptors although research on herbals is somewhat limited and contradictory.  I still have ups and down in terms of mood and feelings on HRT and lots of mental ups and downs even throughout the same day, so I wouldnt worry about having them on BO......I did find some bottles of BO did seem to be stronger than others in terms of their mental effects, although that is only based on my own experience.

Your levels are way higher than mine were after 10 months of BO though!

Megan

(08-09-2017, 08:12 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  

Thanks all..
Luv,
Ali

Luv,
Ali

I found the sensations on BO came and went a lot, a break from BO is a good idea as it allows your body time to recover and it also seems to reset estrogen receptors.  In theory losing weight wont make a difference to your hormones, if anything it should release estrogen although it will reduce the ability to aromatase testosterone.  It will however potentially make your breasts seem to reduce though, since I only seemed to get fat transfer into my breasts rather than actual breast tissue when on BO, there was some breast tissue but it was mostly fat re-distribution.  

I stayed clear of saw palmetto once I was on BO, white peony or reishi mushroom extract work a lot better and are complimentary in how BO works, Saw Palmetto can block estrogen receptors although research on herbals is somewhat limited and contradictory.  I still have ups and down in terms of mood and feelings on HRT and lots of mental ups and downs even throughout the same day, so I wouldnt worry about having them on BO......I did find some bottles of BO did seem to be stronger than others in terms of their mental effects, although that is only based on my own experience.

Megan

Megan,
Thank you for the reply. I know I was astonished when the Dr called me and asked me how I was then explained that my testosterone was extremely low and my estrogen was high. My thyroid was normal and my pituitary was slightly below normal. All good signs I hope. 
Providing a small back drop, I'm 6' ex-military at 250lbs (was 275 when I started PM months ago) I started yoga towards end of June at my Dr. recommendation to lose weight very slowly no more than 10-11 lbs a month to keep it off and keep me safe. I've lost most if not all of my upperbody muscle mass and my biceps/forearms and wrists/fingers have all gotten "skinner". In the last 3 months I've lost an inch to two inches depending on which body area is measured. My wife has noticed my leg shape and that my wedding ring slides off my finger. Not to mention my skin texture and the way I smell nice as she puts it.. 
So your thinking I should stop the saw palmetto, PM serum and MotherLove Special blend and just stick to BO and PG and try the white peony or rieishi extract?  I stopped taking the herbal supplement Solaray Female Hormone SP-7C two days ago in hopes that was it.
I really do appreciate yours and everyone's input. It's how one learns whats best for them by trying different experiences. Hopefully my Dr. can get me on E.

Thank you!

Luv,
Ali

(08-09-2017, 09:10 PM)AliP Wrote:  
(08-09-2017, 08:12 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  

Thanks all..
Luv,
Ali

Luv,
Ali

Megan

Megan,
Thank you for the reply. I know I was astonished when the Dr called me and asked me how I was then explained that my testosterone was extremely low and my estrogen was high. My thyroid was normal and my pituitary was slightly below normal. All good signs I hope. 
Providing a small back drop, I'm 6' ex-military at 250lbs (was 275 when I started PM months ago) I started yoga towards end of June at my Dr. recommendation to lose weight very slowly no more than 10-11 lbs a month to keep it off and keep me safe. I've lost most if not all of my upperbody muscle mass and my biceps/forearms and wrists/fingers have all gotten "skinner". In the last 3 months I've lost an inch to two inches depending on which body area is measured. My wife has noticed my leg shape and that my wedding ring slides off my finger. Not to mention my skin texture and the way I smell nice as she puts it.. 
So your thinking I should stop the saw palmetto, PM serum and MotherLove Special blend and just stick to BO and PG and try the white peony or rieishi extract?  I stopped taking the herbal supplement Solaray Female Hormone SP-7C two days ago in hopes that was it.
I really do appreciate yours and everyone's input. It's how one learns whats best for them by trying different experiences. Hopefully my Dr. can get me on E.

Thank you!

Luv,
Ali

Hi Ali,

Just drop the saw palmetto (it might actually be working against you) but everything else should be okay with BO (in my opinion anyway). 

I used white peony with BO and it worked well for me, reishi should be as if not more effective than white peony but it was both hard to get and I have a whole thing about mushrooms......(except of the magic sort!), luckily I managed to get white peony extract fairly cheaply but couldnt get reishi anywhere near as cheaply or as easily. I also found green tea extract (the very high strength ones) were good too both for effect and weight loss, I have lost close to 90 lbs in the last 18 months so just about the same again to lose, although I havent exactly been religiously dieting for a large part of that period!

BO was still working for me though after 10 months......just I realised what I wanted during that time (well mostly!) and it was cheaper self medicating and being on HRT.  

Megan

I agree with Megan, drop the SP, try and replace it with WP or Reshie, in extract form.

Obviously your options may be different, i found Reshie extract at my local herbal store, but I had to get WP by post.
WP is defiantly the better option.

(09-09-2017, 12:55 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I agree with Megan, drop the SP, try and replace it with WP or Reshie, in extract form.

Obviously your options may be different, i found Reshie extract at my local herbal store, but I had to get WP by post.

Thanks Megan, Jannet!!! I will give it a try!

Ali

(09-09-2017, 03:18 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(09-09-2017, 12:55 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  I agree with Megan, drop the SP, try and replace it with WP or Reshie, in extract form.

Ali

Should i get both WP and Reshi extract  or just one or the other? How do you take either one?

(09-09-2017, 04:00 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(09-09-2017, 03:18 AM)AliP Wrote:  

Ali

Should i get both WP and Reshi extract  or just one or the other? How do you take either one?

You should just need one or the other, I found the extract worked best when placed in the mouth and left for a minute then swallow. The white peony extract i got tasted okay though but my teeth didnt like it much as it was very sugary.

The white peony extract i got was sold under its Chinese name bai shao yao, and some places may use the latin names of the plants. So if searching for white peony you might not find it as that seems to be rarely used for the extract name.

Megan

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon