Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What am i doing wrong or is this normal?

(11-09-2017, 03:36 PM)AliP Wrote:  
(11-09-2017, 12:19 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(11-09-2017, 06:01 AM)AliP Wrote:  What exactly does white peony do?

White peony helps inhibit testosterone production and promotes aromatase to convert t into e.

There arent any studies confirming this though that i could find....

Megan

Did it help you in your journey and how often did you take it? 
Same question for the green tea extract what do you use it for exactly and how often? Did it help you? And how? 

Thanks!!
Luv,
Ali

Hi Ali,

For white peony I noticed it darkened aerolas and generally seems to make my breasts feel more swollen I didnt take it all the time though but it did seem to have a physical effect when I was taking it.

Green tea extract I started taking it for weight loss, but it didnt seem to do much for me other than weight loss, I was taking it the whole time I was on BO and am still taking it now although its mainly for weight loss.....it is reputed to have effects in terms of blocking DHT (reducing hair loss and body hair growth) although its only been on pharmaceutical anti-androgens that I have noticed a definite drop in DHT (and T) effects, it also acts to increase aromatase (I think) so helps the body produce more estrogen.  

I have had phenomenal growth on HRT so maybe the effects of green tea are real as I have continued to take it, although I seem to have had trouble loosing weight lately but my estrogen levels seem through the roof! 

Theres a thread somewhere on green tea so that should help provide more info......

There is also this research paper as well relating to herbal anti-androgens - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

Megan

(11-09-2017, 06:52 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(11-09-2017, 03:36 PM)AliP Wrote:  
(11-09-2017, 12:19 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(11-09-2017, 06:01 AM)AliP Wrote:  What exactly does white peony do?

White peony helps inhibit testosterone production and promotes aromatase to convert t into e.

There arent any studies confirming this though that i could find....

Megan

Did it help you in your journey and how often did you take it? 
Same question for the green tea extract what do you use it for exactly and how often? Did it help you? And how? 

Thanks!!
Luv,
Ali

Hi Ali,

For white peony I noticed it darkened aerolas and generally seems to make my breasts feel more swollen I didnt take it all the time though but it did seem to have a physical effect when I was taking it.

Green tea extract I started taking it for weight loss, but it didnt seem to do much for me other than weight loss, I was taking it the whole time I was on BO and am still taking it now although its mainly for weight loss.....it is reputed to have effects in terms of blocking DHT (reducing hair loss and body hair growth) although its only been on pharmaceutical anti-androgens that I have noticed a definite drop in DHT (and T) effects, it also acts to increase aromatase (I think) so helps the body produce more estrogen.  

I have had phenomenal growth on HRT so maybe the effects of green tea are real as I have continued to take it, although I seem to have had trouble loosing weight lately but my estrogen levels seem through the roof! 

Theres a thread somewhere on green tea so that should help provide more info......

There is also this research paper as well relating to herbal anti-androgens - https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693613/

Megan

Thank you Megan! 
Let me ask you All a question.. when your body started to go through aromatase did it make you feel different inside.. besides the emotional piece. Did you think different, feel different, gravitate to feminie thoughts and ideas. Does it alter your mind like make it more female thinking? Perhaps im not saying it right. I know it has me, i just didnt know if it were all me or there are somethings that occur during aromatase. Im excited and scared at the same time. I read other boards and even posts on here and i see mostly guys that want boobs. I want so much more to one day fully be me.. thanks for listening

Luv,
Ali

(12-09-2017, 02:04 PM)AliP Wrote:  Thank you Megan! 
Let me ask you All a question.. when your body started to go through aromatase did it make you feel different inside.. besides the emotional piece. Did you think different, feel different, gravitate to feminie thoughts and ideas. Does it alter your mind like make it more female thinking? Perhaps im not saying it right. I know it has me, i just didnt know if it were all me or there are somethings that occur during aromatase. Im excited and scared at the same time. I read other boards and even posts on here and i see mostly guys that want boobs. I want so much more to one day fully be me.. thanks for listening

Luv,
Ali

Hi Ali,

One thing I do know is that I felt different taking BO compared to just taking PM, although PM didnt do much for me when I tried it back in 2014....

For me after about 3 months of BO I definitely felt different in how I felt and viewed things, I definitely felt more feminine and knew I think then that I wanted to go further.  I dont think that was just down to the BO though but more an awakening in liking how I was feeling.  Its certainly more than just physical changes.  One thing I wasnt prepared for was how much BO changed my butt though but I wasnt dissappointed by the changes!!

I guess the big change for me was that I switched away from buying clothes which were very fetishistic to buying way more practical things that a nearly 40 year old woman would wear..........I was looking at things and buying them for the colour and design and what would most suit my body. I guess if thats a measure of how much things changed its a very big measure!

Hope thats useful for you anyway!

Megan

(12-09-2017, 07:54 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  

Luv,
Ali

Hi Ali,

One thing I do know is that I felt different taking BO compared to just taking PM, although PM didnt do much for me when I tried it back in 2014....

For me after about 3 months of BO I definitely felt different in how I felt and viewed things, I definitely felt more feminine and knew I think then that I wanted to go further.  I dont think that was just down to the BO though but more an awakening in liking how I was feeling.  Its certainly more than just physical changes.  One thing I wasnt prepared for was how much BO changed my butt though but I wasnt dissappointed by the changes!!

I guess the big change for me was that I switched away from buying clothes which were very fetishistic to buying way more practical things that a nearly 40 year old woman would wear..........I was looking at things and buying them for the colour and design and what would most suit my body. I guess if thats a measure of how much things changed its a very big measure!

Megan

Thank you Megan! That does help, I'm practical, I want cute and befitting of my personality. Not gawdy cheap slutty look. I was a jeans and tshirt kind of a guy and I don't see myself changing that, just wearing cute jeans and tops moving forward.

I'm also in the technology industry and I logically go through checklists for everything. So I'm also looking at this logically as well as I think up my questions. Such as, when you began aromatase;
1. did you feel any pain or discomfort anywhere? Specifically hips, breasts, face area? These so called budding breasts I now every month experience them getting so sore I have to put ice packs on them to cool them down. my hips hurt and I'm more comfortable sitting in a chair, edge of my bed or in my recliner having my feet turned inward. It appears to help relieve the discomfort in my hips.
2. I read an article from a Dr. of what aromatase is (Article Here) while your adult bones cant grow or shrink. For example, the fat/muscle in your feet and toes can reduce greatly. Where you don't lose your foot size at the bones, it can change in length/width because the body fat and muscle reduces. Another real life example, my foot has always been 11" but now I step on the measuring tool and it's measuring between 10 and 10.5" and because I lost body fat and muscle mass my foot is also skinnier so now my feet completely swim inside my shoes. I have to get new shoes this weekend because I get blisters on the tips of my toes if I walk to much as they rub inside the shoe.
The article is spot on as I begin to experience these events. Some I've not experienced yet but I'm excited for it too..

Everyone feel free to respond to this, I would love to hear everyone's experiences so I can take note what I experience. This is all very new, scary, exciting etc.

Have a great night all!

Luv,
Ali

So I got some of my blood tests back. Still waiting on estrogen levels.

Total Estrogen:    Last Month: 188pg/mL     Today's Results: Results won't be in until tomorrow or Friday they had to go to another lab in a different part of the state.

Prolactin - last month 3.20ng/mL    today's results: 6.50ng/mL

Testosterone, FREE/TOTAL WITH SHBG
   Sex Hormone Binding Globulin   Last Month: 23.80        Today's Results: 22.00nmol/L
   Testosterone Free                     Last Month: 5.54        Today's Results: 7.31ng/dL
   Testosterone                            Last Month: 240.57       Today's Results: 299.60ng/dL
   Testosterone Free PCT              Last Month: 5.54        Today's Results: 7.31

Two New Tests ordered this round, never tested before.

LH - LEUTENIZING HORMONE - Results: 2.39 mIU/mL
FSH - FOLLICLE STIMULATING HORMONE - Results: 1.90 mIU/mL

IF anyone is familiar with these levels can tell me how i am doing?

So I can see where I am fluctuating depending on the time of the month. My testosterone went up by 59 ng/dL putting it back in to normal range. I think thats because I went back on the saw palmetto which I have since stopped and went to the White Peony.

I have my appointment with my Dr tomorrow and tomorrow I will tell him it's time. I'm ready to take my leap in to true HRT. 

Thanks all!

Luv,
Ali

(13-09-2017, 09:19 PM)AliP Wrote:  So I got some of my blood tests back. Still waiting on estrogen levels.

Total Estrogen:    Last Month: 188pg/mL     Today's Results: Results won't be in until tomorrow or Friday they had to go to another lab in a different part of the state.

Sex Hormone Binding Globulin   Last Month: 23.80        Today's Results: 22.00nmol/L
   Testosterone Free                     Last Month: 5.54        Today's Results: 7.31ng/dL
   Testosterone                            Last Month: 240.57       Today's Results: 299.60ng/dL
   Testosterone Free PCT              Last Month: 5.54        Today's Results: 7.31

So I can see where I am fluctuating depending on the time of the month. My testosterone went up by 59 ng/dL putting it back in to normal range. I think thats because I went back on the saw palmetto which I have since stopped and went to the White Peony.

I have my appointment with my Dr tomorrow and tomorrow I will tell him it's time. I'm ready to take my leap in to true HRT. 

Thanks all!

Luv,
Ali

My Dr. Appt was okay, I am making an appointment with a gender psychologist to get the ball rolling. I am taking the next steps! Night all..

Ali

(13-09-2017, 06:14 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(12-09-2017, 07:54 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  

Luv,
Ali

Hi Ali,

Megan

Thank you Megan! That does help, I'm practical, I want cute and befitting of my personality. Not gawdy cheap slutty look. I was a jeans and tshirt kind of a guy and I don't see myself changing that, just wearing cute jeans and tops moving forward.

I'm also in the technology industry and I logically go through checklists for everything. So I'm also looking at this logically as well as I think up my questions. Such as, when you began aromatase;
1. did you feel any pain or discomfort anywhere? Specifically hips, breasts, face area? These so called budding breasts I now every month experience them getting so sore I have to put ice packs on them to cool them down. my hips hurt and I'm more comfortable sitting in a chair, edge of my bed or in my recliner having my feet turned inward. It appears to help relieve the discomfort in my hips.
2. I read an article from a Dr. of what aromatase is (Article Here)  while your adult bones cant grow or shrink. For example, the fat/muscle in your feet and toes can reduce greatly. Where you don't lose your foot size at the bones, it can change in length/width because the body fat and muscle reduces. Another real life example, my foot has always been 11" but now I step on the measuring tool and it's measuring between 10 and 10.5" and because I lost body fat and muscle mass my foot is also skinnier so now my feet completely swim inside my shoes. I have to get new shoes this weekend because I get blisters on the tips of my toes if I walk to much as they rub inside the shoe.
The article is spot on as I begin to experience these events. Some I've not experienced yet but I'm excited for it too..

Everyone feel free to respond to this, I would love to hear everyone's experiences so I can take note what I experience. This is all very new, scary, exciting etc.

Have a great night all!

Luv,
Ali

Oh realised I hadnt replied to this...........I started to reply on my phone which promptly was arsing about so I gave up!

In terms of discomfort I had a fair bit, initially in the breasts although that settled down after about 2-3 weeks.  It was only switching to HRT that the pain in the breasts came back, but my progress pics do show there was growth on BO although seemingly without the pain.  I also got a lot of pain in my pelvic area and hips about 2 months in, which I first put down to walking - I do 12 mile walks most weekends but have had pains in there when I havent been walking.  There was one time when the pain was very intense which I have atrributed to pelvic rotation, I am very flexible and can almost sit cross legged which I havent been about to do since about age 13.........I quite like the breast pain though its a sign things are working!

In terms of other changes yes I have had changes in footsize and my hands plus am slowly getting shorter, its the connective tissue which shrinks a little although most of my changes I think have been as much due to weight loss as anything else.  I have lost about an inch in height to date although am not too fussed about my height as I have long legs so can live with being a tall bird!

Megan

(15-09-2017, 06:07 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(13-09-2017, 09:19 PM)AliP Wrote:  So I got some of my blood tests back. Still waiting on estrogen levels.

Thanks all!

Luv,
Ali

My Dr. Appt was okay, I am making an appointment with a gender psychologist to get the ball rolling. I am taking the next steps! Night all..

Ali

I just learned that green tea extract actually binds and flushes estrogen.

(18-09-2017, 06:46 AM)AliP Wrote:  

Thanks all!

Luv,
Ali

Ali

Depends what you read regarding green tea.....i take it for weight loss anyway for which the benefits are more clear cut. It hasnt done me any harm though to date.....

(18-09-2017, 12:34 PM)MeganJ Wrote:  
(18-09-2017, 06:46 AM)AliP Wrote:  

Thanks all!

Luv,
Ali

Ali

Depends what you read regarding green tea.....i take it for weight loss anyway for which the benefits are more clear cut. It hasnt done me any harm though to date.....

Here is where I read it.
Green tea article

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon