Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Sports bras...

Information 

Hi everyone!  

Quick question:  Anyone know of some decent sports bras or push-up/padded sports bras?  They're a requirement for basic training and want to know my options.  Thanks in advance!   Wink

Naomi

(17-09-2017, 02:40 PM)Lananonymous Wrote:  Hi everyone!  

Quick question:  Anyone know of some decent sports bras or push-up/padded sports bras?  They're a requirement for basic training and want to know my options.  Thanks in advance!   Wink

Naomi

I have a fruit of the loom padded sports bra and he works just fine for me.

(17-09-2017, 03:00 PM)Birgit Wrote:  I have a fruit of the loom padded sports bra and he works just fine for me.

Ok, awesome. Thank you. Sorry for the delayed response, my laptop died screaming.

I'd suggest genie bra, or similar.
There are some nice bralette like things at Walmart, and Groupon had (has?) Genie bra knockoffs, 6 for like $30.
Depends on your meaning, though. These have pads, they'll add to projection. If you want more of a binder style, most high-impact sports bras will work. You might want to Google frog bra, there's a new version (called something else), and for larger girls, there are custom sites.
How much compression do you need? How much support? How big is your rib cage? How big are the girls?
I have a lot of things bookmarked, maybe I can find something to help.

-Dianna

http://m.thebay.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/en/thebay/modern-cotton-bralette-0001-f3785g--24?site_refer=CSE_GGLPLA&gclid=Cj0KCQiA84rQBRDCARIsAPO8RFxuuw7dueG_Drl_bQsvma4nhz7awnj6-BlMbzkdc9Ec6p5bGwfKaVcaAg1eEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds

I got mine from Costco, i wear the large and i am normally a 40b bra.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon