Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Introducing myself

Hi everyone.
I have been very interested in developing breasts, and was pointed to this site from a fellow Tumblr user who loves the pictures i post of my chest.

I hope I don't offend from my adult verbiage.

I'm a masculine looking male that has always been sexually submissive and progressively nasty. I don't crossdress, have no intention of transitioning, and will remain a male, (with a little tinkle)  with all the satisfying qualities of a female I can offer. I have always considered myself a sub sex slave, and more specifically a "bitch".
In the past couple of years I'm finally where I want to be - kids grown and I am a full service cuck for my fiancee. I have a lot of tattoos and my latest set I designed a pattern around each of my breasts. I also got my nipples pierced and a PA piercing in Jan of 2017.

I've also always had a fatty chest, even when i was a gym rat. Now that I am more out of shape, my breasts are very plump. Men love them, even before they were tattooed and pierced. I love them too.
So, enlarging my breasts is definitely a move toward my fetish submissive lifestyle. I've always led two lives - professional male by day, slutty sex slave at night. I love it.

I'm active in almost every fetish there is, but I've never investigated actively growing my breasts.
I'm excited.

This is my very first post.
I'm glad I'm here.

TXPleasure on here. At other places I'm TXPleasureSlave and BitchBoy.

Welcome....  What ever end point you are seeking, I am sure someone here can be your soul brother or sister.

(18-09-2017, 06:07 AM)Aria Wrote:  Welcome....  What ever end point you are seeking, I am sure someone here can be your soul brother or sister.

Thank you!!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon