Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New way !

(02-02-2018, 08:44 PM)Lotus Wrote:  
(02-02-2018, 03:52 PM)mongoose3 Wrote:  I am real happy with the way things are shaping up ! The picture is with no padding or shapewear etc. Just a slip.
The regimen seems to be working faster now and I am all smiles as the curves are more noticeable  !

You look great mongoose, thanks for sharing.

Thank you Lotus and really I have no one to thank more than you as you taught me everything ! The time and help you spent with me is paying off now and I am so appreciative !

(02-02-2018, 03:52 PM)mongoose3 Wrote:  I am real happy with the way things are shaping up ! The picture is with no padding or shapewear etc. Just a slip.
The regimen seems to be working faster now and I am all smiles as the curves are more noticeable  !

Mongoose you are looking great.  Could you tell us what specifically you are using and in what dosages?

(03-02-2018, 07:16 AM)AlexisM Wrote:  

Mongoose you are looking great.  Could you tell us what specifically you are using and in what dosages?

Thank you ! Big Grin

It is really quite simple. ( or at least to me it is )
2 estradiol patches worn at the same time ( some have a problem with them peeling and I have a trick for that if you are interested)
100 mg spiro daily
Medroxyprogesterone 10mg on days 1 through 10 of the month
100mcg cjc1295 no dac and 100mcg ghrp 2 twice daily  (Morning before food and night before bed)
and for its worth 30 minutes daily of bosom beauty with cold pressed virgin olive oil ! 

Adding the cjc1295 no dac and ghrp 2 was what started growth again ! Hope that helps !

(03-02-2018, 01:25 PM)mongoose3 Wrote:  

Thank you ! Big Grin

2 estradiol patches worn at the same time ( some have a problem with them peeling and I have a trick for that if you are interested)
100 mg spiro daily
100mcg cjc1295 no dac and 100mcg ghrp 2 twice daily  (Morning before food and night before bed)
and for its worth 30 minutes daily of bosom beauty with cold pressed virgin olive oil ! 

Adding the cjc1295 no dac and ghrp 2 was what started growth again ! Hope that helps !

Sure does.  Simple indeed.

Re. Spiro.  FYI:

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfd...062lbl.pdf

near bottom of article p3. bioavailability is increased 100% with food.

(07-02-2018, 09:43 PM)AlexisM Wrote:  
(03-02-2018, 01:25 PM)mongoose3 Wrote:  

Thank you ! Big Grin

100 mg spiro daily

Sure does.  Simple indeed.

Re. Spiro.  FYI:

https://www.accessdata.fda.gov/drugsatfd...062lbl.pdf

near bottom of article p3. bioavailability is increased 100% with food.
WOW ! I never knew ! Thanks!
Wink 

5 month update 

This is what is said about the 5th month as written:

Continued loss of belly fat
Improved skin tone with the reduced appearance of wrinkles
Noticeably fuller, healthier hair

What is really hard to describe is how much the skin has improved . If I were to describe it , you would not believe me.

If you recall I predicted a weight gain and I was right. I knew as the curves got bigger so would the weight, as I really did not have much weight to lose when I began ! !

Here are the measurements

Breast : +2.40%
Weight: +2.30%
Hips :    +2.70%
waist:    No change

5 month cumulative total 

Breast: +4.06%
Weight: +0.02%
Hips: +2.80
waist  -2.75%

As you can see the weight went to all the right places ! (and none to the waist). Also worth mentioning is it seems like a snowball rolling down a hill now getting bigger and faster ! Month 6 will be indeed interesting ! I have no predictions for month 6 as this has produced results beyond my most hopeful expectations ! Smile

I’m a huge lurker here and never really actually comment but your post has me so excited! You look great and your results are really impressive. I also think it’s awesome that someone has finally decided to play with peptides! I was wondering if you might know anything about risks of acromegaly using GHRP2 and cjc1295 w/o dac, and also if you know anything about peptide-related issues with insulin sensitivity. I’ve seen acromegaly discussed before in regards to certain peptides in the body-building community but not these two specifically. Also how did you go about determining a specific dosage to use?

(01-03-2018, 12:55 AM)xzatyih Wrote:  I’m a huge lurker here and never really actually comment but your post has me so excited! You look great and your results are really impressive. I also think it’s awesome that someone has finally decided to play with peptides! I was wondering if you might know anything about risks of acromegaly using GHRP2 and cjc1295 w/o dac, and also if you know anything about peptide-related issues with insulin sensitivity. I’ve seen acromegaly discussed before in regards to certain peptides in the body-building community but not these two specifically. Also how did you go about determining a specific dosage to use?

Thank you so much for your kind words ! I must tell you since that picture the changes (growth) and the speed of them has even surprised me ! This was also my first post and it makes feel better to get any response,,, SOO thank you for your great questions !

Before I answer, I want to share an explanation I saw that I found quite interesting. Interesting from the biological sense but sad from the self perseverance view. When we are born our IGF levels are the highest so we can can go from a 7 pound baby to 150 pound adult ! At 20 or so it levels off to the perfect amount to keep us in perfect health and repair anything that the body needs. Hair, skin , internal organs etc. The reason is to make sure we are able to reproduce and sustain the species. At about 30 the body knows that we are have reproduced or will be quickly doing so . The IGF level begins to lessen to make sure that even if we are not killed in a car wreck or what not that eventually one or more of our internal organs will deteriorate to the point of death as they are not being repaired anymore! Or your immune system weakens and you get a disease etc.( now granted this a 30 to 50 year process) So its a,  in with the new  and out with the old thing . We are literally programmed to die. ( interesting you see many supplements saying this and that declines with age but guess why ? Not enough IGF 1 to make it anymore)

The acromegaly you mention has been discussed quite often in those muscle building forums and for good reason ! They refer to peptides as weak and in a sense they are correct. The reason is what they mostly take is HGH (the hormone(s) itself) and they achieve in a week or two what would take peptides 6 months to do. I don't know if you know any of them but I find them to be a daring group to put it midley ! Some have reported using insane amounts and boasted about their IGF levels that were very high and somewhat startling .  And yes they have reported some sides but their is no agreement scientifically if the HGH caused it or they were predisposed to it? ( including acromegaly) A study said 4 to 6 in a million get it but I will guarantee that was not a test with 1 million hgh users only.

Here is the big difference. HGH is the hormone (why you have to inject it in the muscle) ! Peptides(GHRP) ask your body to do that which it is already doing and to do it like it did when you were in your twenties. You are asking your body to make the hormone(s) rather than giving it to them. They are natural coded instructions or request better said.  Take GHRP-2 and you will see it is mostly   carbon hydrogen nitrogen and oxygen all of which you already have inside of you . So the answer is your body will never make an amount that could result in acromegaly from peptides. HGH ,,???the jury is still out and you certainly can put more in your body than you need !?

Consider this. I had my IGF levels retested after 2 months and they only went up 20 points ! I was so mad but then I was told that was very good and normal. I was told after 6 months I would see the big bump up ! (perhaps that's why so much growth here lately?)

As far as dosage they found for 150 pound person anything over 100 mcg the body could not use during a 8 to 12 hour period. This was for GHRP-2 cjc 1295 no dac and GHRP-6 and ipamorelin. (debate with ipamorelin suggest 200 mcg but that's another subject) There are charts showing what happens after the saturation amount and you are basically just wasting your money. I do not weigh that much  but close and that was an easy amount for me to remember rather than using 93mcg and measuring that in 1/2 cc syringe. ( there are many tools online to find your saturation dosage)

As far as insulin sensitivity the honest answer is I do not know ! I have a friend of mine with diabetes and I have forwarded her many articles about these specific peptides we have discussed  are suppose to do miracles with helping that. But I did not read them extensively !

So I hope you may have found this helpful and so sorry it was so freaking long ! Also I am not a doctor or anything like that and if someone wants to point out any errors I made, that would be wonderful! This is great question for Lotus !  My questions would be what do you do if you don't reach your goal for IGF level amount ? And how much exactly and how often is the maintenance dose when you reach your goal (some have reported that it stayed at their goal for years without ever taking any more !) ?

Sincerely,

Mongoose

Well here it is the 6 month. Hard for me to believe as it seems just like yesterday !

Before I begin with the measurements, I want to make clear a few things.

My previous post was not to insinuate that one could live a long time with peptides.

There are so many chemical interactions going on in the body ,, I dare not even guess.

Could you live longer? I do not know!  But I do know when it's time, then it's time regardless.

Now with the measurements:

Breast  + 1.06%
Weight  - 3.08%
Hips      No change
waist  no change

6 month cumulative total

Breast  + 5.12%
Weight  - 3.06%
Hips     + 2.80% 
waist     -2.75%

If you look at the month to month measurements,, it is unpredictable.
I find it very strange !
Nonetheless this is my last update.

Lets review the pros and cons and with the cons being first !

I HATE needles and learning how to do this was a B**ch ! In the beginning my spouse saw my stomach and just shook their head as it was black and blue from bruises !  SO yes it hurts !  I learned to find the needle size that was the smallest and how to do it to avoid the black and blue marks  as well as the pain!

My biggest let down, was that I thought I would have huge breast (like Lotus) and I do not !

I was really hoping for bigger hips and a nice big butt! Never happened.

I was thinking for sure my belly pooch would become flat as a board and while it did improve greatly, it was not flat!

Now lets review the positive aspects.

First was my skin and it is so much if I were to tell you , you would not believe me. I really wish I could explain it but I will say it is amazing and very noticeable. This is something I had no thoughts with at all in the beginning and the change was so much  that if I had to do it all over again this would be reason number one ! That should be an eye opener as I wanted breast and hips and a butt ! Also I l had friends who asked me if I had face surgery . I  did not understand but a few close friends said you face has changed ! It is now more fem looking. They were right ! It became rounder and the fat re adjusted. I looked at pictures and it was definite but nothing major ! It was indeed enough for them to stare and ask me did you do something!

Second- My breast are the biggest they have ever been ! Not huge but now a full B cup !

Third my hair is thick and regrowing in places it had thinned .

And finally I am very slim and have a better figure .

Also I should mention I was amazed at how inexpensive it was when I learned to use the discount codes etc.

So it was the best 6 months I have ever seen for a more feminine look!

Is this for everybody! NO WAY !

And if you are wondering what is in my future,, I don't know !

Next week I am going to order another test to see where I am at on my goal and go from there.

I have more questions than answers like will my breast keep getting bigger so when do I cut back and how much ! ?

I would like to thank all of you for being kind and considerate to me. I posted this as hopefully a way to learn from others what is working and what does not and I learned their are many who doing the same thing I am for the exact same reason!

TSAO!

Hi Mongoose! I wanted to check in and see if you continued having success with this method! I also wanted to share a little bit of research I found on growth hormone release peptides that function as ghrelin agonists. According to this study, (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25056185) there's evidence suggesting that ghrelin and ghrelin mimetics inhibit aromatase activity in adipose stromal tissue, and are being examined as possible treatments for estrogen receptor positive breast cancer.  

So from my understanding CJC-1295 functions independently from ghrelin and would not have this anti-estrogenic effect, but GHRP-2 would.  What do you make of this? I also saw several posts in the bodybuilding community describing how after taking MK-677 (another ghrelin mimetic) estradiol levels plummeted to practically non-existent levels (even in a guy who had supposedly dealt with a long history of gynecomastia.) Other commenters were baffled as was I because conventional wisdom would state that growth hormone release peptides wouldn't negatively affect estradiol, but I'm wondering if perhaps we would have more overall success by sticking to growth hormone release secretagogues like CJC-1295 that don't involve ghrelin.  Food for thought!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon