Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

My introduction

Hello all. I have been obsessed with not just breasts but growing a pair of my own and having them lactate since I was a teenager. I am currently 27 and have been trying to get my breasts to grow on again off again for the last 5 years or so. So far I have not had much success but there has been some. Having recently lost my job I decided that there is no time like the present. So I am currently going to make a big push toward getting them to grow. 
I would like to stay male, but have breasts. Size is not a huge deal but bigger is better. Although my wife does not want me to get bigger than her. Luckily she is a DD so I don't think that will be a problem. I would also like to lactate I have been taking Dom and starting a routine with a breast pump. I do have one question about this though. Is it better to grow your breast first then lactate or will lactating naturally make your breasts perminently grow.i would like to get at least a B cup. Also I would love long nipples and more nipple sensitivity.

Sorry if this was a bit all over the place. I am just very excited to have found this community. 

Look toward to t talking to everyone.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon