Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

PM and PC only 2017

Initially started in 2015. stopped. restarted again. first photo is now, second photo is 2015. 2000mg pm for 2 months daily, just lowered to 1000mg, PC applied 3 times a week.

[Image: r7zXEU8.jpg][Image: GRoHjB6.jpg]

(22-09-2017, 06:48 AM)MarisaG Wrote:  Initially started in 2015. stopped. restarted again. first photo is now, second photo is 2015. 2000mg pm for 2 months daily, just lowered to 1000mg, PC applied 3 times a week.

[Image: r7zXEU8.jpg][Image: GRoHjB6.jpg]

WOW!!! Really nice, your doing great Smile

Very, very nice .. ?

Had to delete the old images for "reasons" but uh here is an updated couple of just what pm 2000mg/day and occasional pg cream- 2-3 days a week after shower is doing for me.

[Image: j84WKHz.jpg][Image: jjO0LRK.jpg]

Oooh now they do look very sweet 
I like
X

Julie

Nice results! I’m on PM & PC only. 
I stopped taking FG because it kept
upsetting my stomach.

wow - looks great.  amazing growth !   whatever you are doing is obviously working - keep doing it !

Too bad your previous pictures can't be viewed.  That's the best way of seeing any progress... Sad

(20-05-2018, 08:11 PM)Aria Wrote:  Too bad your previous pictures can't be viewed.  That's the best way of seeing any progress... Sad

i'll see if i can dig them up and reupload them. i wish i had done measurement pictures at the start as well!

(21-05-2018, 07:33 PM)MarisaG Wrote:  
(20-05-2018, 08:11 PM)Aria Wrote:  Too bad your previous pictures can't be viewed.  That's the best way of seeing any progress... Sad

i'll see if i can dig them up and reupload them. i wish i had done measurement pictures at the start as well!

Your right.  Sometimes when a person thinks there has been no headway.....  a picture shows the truth and sometimes can keep a person going.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon