Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

A new beginning...

Smile tomorrow is a new beginning.  The most important is i start full HRT tomorrow... i am so so happy... not to mention I have found an eliptical machine on the local garage sale online and i pick it up tomorrow and my cute new tennis shoes and socks arrive.. i am so looking forward to this. I feel blessed, at peace and most of all HAPPY! Oh yeah i mentioned that already.

Wish me luck!
Ali

(28-09-2017, 05:39 AM)AliP Wrote:  Smile tomorrow is a new beginning.  The most important is i start full HRT tomorrow... i am so so happy... not to mention I have found an eliptical machine on the local garage sale online and i pick it up tomorrow and my cute new tennis shoes and socks arrive.. i am so looking forward to this. I feel blessed, at peace and most of all HAPPY! Oh yeah i mentioned that already.

Wish me luck!
Ali

It was a very pleasant experience at the Endocrinologist appointment this morning. I have officially started HRT today 1mg Estradiol patch and 100mg Spironolactone. She did say my estrogen levels from the PM and other supplements were too high and my Testosterone was also too high. So now we can get them under control properly and get me where I need to be. Plus as a bonus I got my new tennies and socks from Amazon!

Thank you Jannet, MeganJ, Aria, Bobbi, Jessica, Laura, Bambi and anyone else I didn't mention for all your kind words of encouragement and advise along the way. I'm new to myself so I flooded ya'll with questions. Ya'll graciously answered and now the rest of my life begins!

Luv,
Ali

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(28-09-2017, 09:07 PM)AliP Wrote:  
(28-09-2017, 05:39 AM)AliP Wrote:  Smile tomorrow is a new beginning.  The most important is i start full HRT tomorrow... i am so so happy... not to mention I have found an eliptical machine on the local garage sale online and i pick it up tomorrow and my cute new tennis shoes and socks arrive.. i am so looking forward to this. I feel blessed, at peace and most of all HAPPY! Oh yeah i mentioned that already.

Wish me luck!
Ali

It was a very pleasant experience at the Endocrinologist appointment this morning. I have officially started HRT today 1mg Estradiol patch and 100mg Spironolactone. She did say my estrogen levels from the PM and other supplements were too high and my Testosterone was also too high. So now we can get them under control properly and get me where I need to be. Plus as a bonus I got my new tennies and socks from Amazon!

Thank you Jannet, MeganJ, Aria, Bobbi, Jessica, Laura, Bambi and anyone else I didn't mention for all your kind words of encouragement and advise along the way. I'm new to myself so I flooded ya'll with questions. Ya'll graciously answered and now the rest of my life begins!

Luv,
Ali

Awesome news .. Sooo happy for you.
Out of intrest, did you get a written or digital record of what your blood work was ?

(29-09-2017, 04:40 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  

Wish me luck!
Ali

Luv,
Ali

Out of intrest, did you get a written or digital record of what your blood work was ?

Digital, my lab results  are all part of my patient portal

(29-09-2017, 08:13 PM)AliP Wrote:  

Wish me luck!
Ali

Luv,
Ali

Ali,
So happy for you! Please keep us in the loop on the goods and the bass of your progress.  I asked you how your Dr visit went on your other thread, so p,ease disregard that. 
Are you in the US or UK or?
Hugs, 
Jessica

(29-09-2017, 08:28 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

Wish me luck!
Ali

Luv,
Ali

Ali,
So happy for you! Please keep us in the loop on the goods and the bass of your progress.  I asked you how your Dr visit went on your other thread, so p,ease disregard that. 
Hugs, 
Jessica

Thank you Jessica!! I am in the US, in Texas. You?
Hugs back!
Ali

Question, is 0.1mg Estradiol patch a typical dose? I change it twice a week. Also got me on 50mg spiro 2xday for 4 weeks and then up it to 100mg twice a day. 
She said my estrogen was already too high from all supplements even though i was off for a full month they dropped feom 188 to 134. 
Day two so far it seems to be okay!

Hugs,
Ali

(30-09-2017, 01:23 AM)AliP Wrote:  
(28-09-2017, 09:07 PM)AliP Wrote:  It was a very pleasant experience at the Endocrinologist appointment this morning. I have officially started HRT today 1mg Estradiol patch and 100mg Spironolactone. She did say my estrogen levels from the PM and other supplements were too high and my Testosterone was also too high. So now we can get them under control properly and get me where I need to be. Plus as a bonus I got my new tennies and socks from Amazon!

Luv,
Ali

Ali,
Hugs, 
Jessica

Hugs back!
Ali

Just a bit north of you dear,  Chicagoland!

(01-10-2017, 09:40 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(29-09-2017, 04:40 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Awesome news .. Sooo happy for you.

Ali,
Hugs, 
Jessica

Hugs back!
Ali

That's where my wife was from before she moved to TX. Grew up in Wheeling. I'm currently looking for some online support groups that have more daily interactions. If you know of any please share!

Hugs!
Ali

(01-10-2017, 11:09 PM)AliP Wrote:  
(01-10-2017, 09:40 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  
(29-09-2017, 08:13 PM)AliP Wrote:  Digital, my lab results  are all part of my patient portal

Ali,
Hugs, 
Jessica

Hugs back!
Ali

That's where my wife was from before she moved to TX. Grew up in Wheeling. I'm currently looking for some online support groups that have more daily interactions. If you know of any please share!

Hugs!
Ali
I'm about 25 miles southwest of Wheeling in Naperville. I don't know of any other support groups online, my therapist is supposed to get me a list of support groups local to me. Please post links if you find anything regarding online support groups- please share!
Jessica

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon