Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Considering switching to BO

Apologies as I'm sure these are repeat questions, one way or another. 

I've been on PM for a year and change (plus other herbals). Made what I considered to be decent progress (early progress always feels decent), then stalled when my access to the liquid extract of PM ran dry earlier this year. Have been faithfully taking the pills since, but without the same feeling of advancement. This could be due to any number of things, not necessary a difference between extract/pill form, but still. 

Woke up a week and a half ago to extra heft in the boob region and was both surprised and thrilled. I again have that feeling of advancement.

Which is all fine and dandy--stick with the regimen, right? But even with the sudden spurt, I feel like I'm lagging pretty significantly considering I've been steadily taking for the last year (on a 5 days on/2 days off schedule). I'd even been toying with the idea of finally getting a real prescription for synthetics (practical from a desires standpoint, less so from a fiscal). 

A long way of saying that I'm interested in trying BO. But, questions:

1. When I was reading this forum last year, the common advice seemed to be that you take BO by itself without any additional supplements. Now it seems like people are pretty cool using BO with various herbals. So I guess what I'm wondering now is whether BO NEEDS to be paired with other things to be effective (like PM needs at least an AA to really do its magic), and if it doesn't NEED anything, what is it lacking that people feel like they're getting from an herbal?

2. I read somewhere on the forum that it takes BO about a month to kick in. Is that assuming you weren't on an herbal regimen prior to starting BO, or is that just how long it takes the body to adjust to BO itself? Would it make sense to start BO while tapering off my herbal supply, or would that interfere with what BO does?

3. It seems like I mostly see Swanson's products referenced--I'm assuming Amazon is my go-to, or are better prices found elsewhere? (Looks like Amazon is at just a smidgen over $10 for sixty caps.)

Any help is, of course, fantastically appreciated.

(04-10-2017, 07:10 AM)Coffee Wrote:  Apologies as I'm sure these are repeat questions, one way or another. 

I've been on PM for a year and change (plus other herbals). Made what I considered to be decent progress (early progress always feels decent), then stalled when my access to the liquid extract of PM ran dry earlier this year. Have been faithfully taking the pills since, but without the same feeling of advancement. This could be due to any number of things, not necessary a difference between extract/pill form, but still. 

Woke up a week and a half ago to extra heft in the boob region and was both surprised and thrilled. I again have that feeling of advancement.

Which is all fine and dandy--stick with the regimen, right? But even with the sudden spurt, I feel like I'm lagging pretty significantly considering I've been steadily taking for the last year (on a 5 days on/2 days off schedule). I'd even been toying with the idea of finally getting a real prescription for synthetics (practical from a desires standpoint, less so from a fiscal). 

1. When I was reading this forum last year, the common advice seemed to be that you take BO by itself without any additional supplements. Now it seems like people are pretty cool using BO with various herbals. So I guess what I'm wondering now is whether BO NEEDS to be paired with other things to be effective (like PM needs at least an AA to really do its magic), and if it doesn't NEED anything, what is it lacking that people feel like they're getting from an herbal?

2. I read somewhere on the forum that it takes BO about a month to kick in. Is that assuming you weren't on an herbal regimen prior to starting BO, or is that just how long it takes the body to adjust to BO itself? Would it make sense to start BO while tapering off my herbal supply, or would that interfere with what BO does?

3. It seems like I mostly see Swanson's products referenced--I'm assuming Amazon is my go-to, or are better prices found elsewhere? (Looks like Amazon is at just a smidgen over $10 for sixty caps.)

Re: assuming Amazon is my go-to

Why buy Swanson products from Amazon if you don't have to? They charge too much and the stuff on Amazon is often from third party sellers (check where it says "Sold By"), which means the actual product may have spent time in three different warehouses (which means it's likely older product than need be). Same can be said for Ainterol products on Amazon as well.

Products direct from the manufacturer will nearly always be cheaper, fresher, and Swanson in particular runs sales (including on BO, for less than $6) regularly.

I appreciate the reminder! Don't know why it didn't occur to me to check Swanson directly. They definitely have better prices than Amazon, although once you factor in shipping it's a bit negligible (if I was getting more than 3 bottles, the savings would have been more pronounced). But the freshness factor is certainly a perk, regardless.

Went ahead and placed an order; once I get that I can start a low dose and start the "ramp up" on that while slowly tapering off the herbals (unless someone addresses my second set of questions such that that no longer makes sense.)

(04-10-2017, 07:10 AM)Coffee Wrote:  Apologies as I'm sure these are repeat questions, one way or another. 

http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

read my BO thread.
At first thou for 6 months I did BO straight nothing else.... Then I added AA herbs Chaste tree then I moved to reshi mushroom.
I had a lot of success
I wouldnt say a month....
You have to rev up slowly 2 pills then add one per month or so depending if your seeing growth. I stayed at 4 pills for a while because I was seeing growth. But let your body get use to it. The first thing I noticed was I smelled different.
Swanson was the cheapest place at like 6 dollars or less depending on the sale.

Ebay try there you can get BO at a decent price there. 
You can use Reishi with BO but not Vitex because since BO has Estrogen it will disrupt the process of Vitex but you can use Vitex for up 8 months then take a break. Just keep it rotating would be great.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon