Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chat with wife

(10-10-2017, 04:36 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(09-10-2017, 09:49 AM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  Jannet,
I won't presume to advse you, unfortunately you have to walk this minefield alone. I can and do sympathise and undestand some of your dilemma though. My wife has gone from being 100% in favour to about 90% against, and unpredictably , so I never know from one day to the  next what she will or won't accept. It is tough, and I feel for you.

after all that over the weekend, she painted my toenails last night ..
Somedays its hard to know if i am comming or going.
I am having the same dificulty with my wife.....   One time she digs at me, the next week it's wondering if I want to go "gurl shopping".  It's enough to want to scream!

I know that situation well.
2 or 3 weeks ago I got major grief for simply wearing a pair of heels with jeans around the house. Last week we came away on holiday to Egypt and the first thing we did was to both book into the hotel beauty salon for eyebrow threading and colour, and manicure and pedicure. So now I'm sitting by the pool topless, wearing bikini bottoms, with shaped & coloured eyebrows, and two sets of painted nails. Plus she has said we'll book in to get it all done again to go home! OTOH yesterday I got a nasty comment for making a joke about wanting a pair of strappy sandals!
Go figure!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I wonder Pansy, and my wives, are starting to try to understand the predicament we are in?  And I think it's a process???   I just hope for all of us that they just figure things out, it would help everyone in our circles of family and friends.  Ya know, one less thing we have to deal with.

Pansy

That indeed is very confusing 

Janet too

Julie
X

Think aria is right it's a process

Like it says on my sundial

Count only the sunny hours.
Bask in the glow and forget the rest of the stuff
Bobbi

My wife was going out tonight, so when asked what i was going to do .. Practise makeup, was my reply .. 
Then we talked about ordering a makeup starter kit from Younique ..through my neice.
https://www.youniqueproducts.com/ShellWharton

Lately, when i pass a window or mirror I am shocked when I see my old male self, i expect to see the female me. Seeing the female me feels normal.

On top of that, when somebody is talking to me and uses my male name, for a split second i feel like they are talking about somebody else.

(12-10-2017, 01:49 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  My wife was going out tonight, so when asked what i was going to do .. Practise makeup, was my reply .. 
Then we talked about ordering a makeup starter kit from Younique ..through my neice.

Lately, when i pass a window or mirror I am shocked when I see my old male self, i expect to see the female me. Seeing the female me feels normal.

On top of that, when somebody is talking to me and uses my male name, for a split second i feel like they are talking about somebody else.
Looking good Janet! Does anybody ever comment about your ears being pierced?  I know for males having one or the other is common, not so much both of them. My employer doesn't allow either ( unless you are female) and they can only wear a simple post - nothing dangly

(12-10-2017, 01:49 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  My wife was going out tonight, so when asked what i was going to do .. Practise makeup, was my reply .. 

Dis associate much???   LOL   Just poking fun at ya.

(12-10-2017, 01:05 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

Looking good Janet! Does anybody ever comment about your ears being pierced?  I know for males having one or the other is common, not so much both of them. My employer doesn't allow either ( unless you are female) and they can only wear a simple post - nothing dangly

Alas, my ears are not pierced. Just cheap clip on earings.

(13-10-2017, 03:29 AM)jannet.duff Wrote:  
(12-10-2017, 01:05 PM)Jessica4581000 Wrote:  

Alas, my ears are not pierced. Just cheap clip on earings.

Wow, they look like pierced in your photo! I wear clip ons as well, kinda hard to find these days. Once I retire getting them both pierced is high on the agenda list.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon