Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chat with wife

Hang on

Have I missed something here

Lots of guys even very masculine ones wear earrings

One of our welders, 17st wear it on your sleeve northern lads , pure muscle, has 2 butterfly ones

Sure as hell no one is going to say  oi steve you Trans ?

Nope

Julie
x

(24-10-2017, 04:41 PM)julieTG Wrote:  Hang on

Have I missed something here

Lots of guys even very masculine ones wear earrings

One of our welders, 17st wear it on your sleeve northern lads , pure muscle, has 2 butterfly ones

Sure as hell no one is going to say  oi steve you Trans ?

Nope

Julie
x

I think the point is that not many guys my age go out and get two ears pierced. 

What is Supprising is I am hairless, my chest does not look male and i come in with earings. Considering we had  transgender awareness training in the summer, its  frigging amazing no one has put two and two together yet ..

Yup certainly is

Does make you smile though 

Lol

Julie

X

I get it Janet!   Big Grin  I had my ears pierced about 2 yrs after my open heart.  Which means about 53 yrs of age!   Blush  But, I love em.

I had my ears both pierced whilst still working. I used small transparent plastic retainers to keep them discrete while healing and then subsequently took them out when I needed to go to the office.
Since retiring I've had a second pair in both ears and a top cartilage in my right ear (that one at my wife's suggestion). I keep small CuZn studs in all of them all the time now. Also have a diamond stud in my nose. I've never noticed anyone look twice and certainly nobody has ever made any sort of comment to me.

Another intresting development.

My wife mentioned she had a dream, it was a coming out party for Jannet.

Oh, I replied.. "It was a nightmare then"

No she said. It was a happy occasion and everybody at the party was happy for you.

- Maybe subconsciously she might be starting to accept this now?? I guess time will tell.

An another note, we attended a small party with some close friends.  My ears pierced and on show, i am wearing a pink fit bit device, and obvious breast growth. No one mentioned anything at all.

you know what going to happen don`t you? When you do finally come out (and you will eventually), you`re friends are gonna be like "i KNEW IT!!!" .
despite what some would have you beleive, there really Are differences between men and women, and I think we give off subtle signs all the while, Nothing consciously noticable but the Subconscious recognises it. and even with little hints like the ear rings and pink electric thingy, there`s going to be Others that you`re giving off and you can`t fake that stuff!

lets hope her dream is prophetic! Big Grin

(12-11-2017, 12:33 PM)Katie Wrote:  you know what going to happen don`t you? When you do finally come out (and you will eventually), you`re friends are gonna be like "i KNEW IT!!!" .
despite what some would have you beleive, there really Are differences between men and women, and I think we give off subtle signs all the while, Nothing consciously noticable but the Subconscious recognises it. and even with little hints like the ear rings and pink electric thingy, there`s going to be Others that you`re giving off and you can`t fake that stuff!

Sorry Katie.  Many times I agree with you.  There are quite a few differences between cis men and cis women.  Starting with the obvious......  boobs, butt, hips, mannerisms and much better delicate features of the face.  Now, of course there are exceptions like Annie Oakley, Calamity Jane and such....  They both cussed, kicked, fought and, in the case of Calamity....  down right harsh in their face....

But the subtleties of voice as well as normally pitch, graceful movements plus an outlook on life in general..

Now as for us, whom are trying to get along in the female world, as women.....  It's harsher.  Cis women are very hostile, concerned with us moving in on their "territory".  Now, hopefully that's different with the women that love us, and we love them.  But I still feel they still have prejudices that even they are not aware of.  At least, that my opinion of my wife and many of our "significant others".  

As a general rule......  Transexuals don't like transgenders due to some of us not fully turning in our "Man Cards".  Lesbian and Gays don't care for us because we want to, in many ways, don't stay "natural or true to ourselves".  Now, these are generalities, and hopefully exceptions...  But, from the people that I know, both straight, queer, and liberal, that's the talking points I get.

(12-11-2017, 12:33 PM)Katie Wrote:  you know what going to happen don`t you? When you do finally come out (and you will eventually), you`re friends are gonna be like "i KNEW IT!!!" .

Sorry Katie.  Many times I agree with you.  There are quite a few differences between cis men and cis women.  Starting with the obvious......  boobs, butt, hips, mannerisms and much better delicate features of the face.  Now, of course there are exceptions like Annie Oakley, Calamity Jane and such....  They both cussed, kicked, fought and, in the case of Calamity....  down right harsh in their face....

But the subtleties of voice as well as normally pitch, graceful movements plus an outlook on life in general..

Now as for us, whom are trying to get along in the female world, as women.....  It's harsher.  Cis women are very hostile, concerned with us moving in on their "territory".  Now, hopefully that's different with the women that love us, and we love them.  But I still feel they still have prejudices that even they are not aware of.  At least, that my opinion of my wife and many of our "significant others".  

As a general rule......  Transexuals don't like transgenders due to some of us not fully turning in our "Man Cards".  Lesbian and Gays don't care for us because we want to, in many ways, don't stay "natural or true to ourselves".  Now, these are generalities, and hopefully exceptions...  But, from the people that I know, both straight, queer, and liberal, that's the talking points I get.

ok, you`ve kinda lost me a bit here, as there`s nothing you`ve said that I`d really disagree with, and I did say: "despite what some would have you beleive, there really Are differences between men and women" xx

and I`v not found ANY hostility from my friends male or female, and nothing but Complete acceptance from all my new female friends (mostly other school moms). maybe I just dropped lucky?
and as a Transsexual myself, i don`t think lesser of anyone unless they demonstarte otherwise, I`m bit like a puppy dog in that resepct `everybodies friend` Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon