Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Chat with wife

(12-11-2017, 06:02 PM)Katie Wrote:  ok, you`ve kinda lost me a bit here, as there`s nothing you`ve said that I`d really disagree with, and I did say: "despite what some would have you beleive, there really Are differences between men and women" xx

and I`v not found ANY hostility from my friends male or female, and nothing but Complete acceptance from all my new female friends (mostly other school moms). maybe I just dropped lucky?
and as a Transsexual myself, i don`t think lesser of anyone unless they demonstarte otherwise, I`m bit like a puppy dog in that resepct `everybodies friend` Smile

I'm am speaking as different groups as a whole.  If you have a lesbian friend, she will probably accept you in relative short order, same with gays, and full on transexualds.  BUT, as mentioned earlier, I believe on this thread, that many so called "Transexual" boards do everything possible to shut us Transgenders down.  It seems to me that quite a few here think that the LGBT Community is one big happy family, or a least a brother/sisterhood.   IT IS NOT, sorry to say...

An African-American Gay has a little easier time of being accepted by society as a whole, than a Anglo-White Male being a Transgender.  Those of us who have been lucky to carve a niche for ourselves are indeed the exception, rather than the rule.  And that is indeed troubling and sad.

I`v heard exactly the same things myself, though i`v only ever been to one LGBT support group (I was this MeganJ) and they all seemed to be ok, but that was only one instance, and in real life I don`t really know anyone Gay or Trans*, in fact Megan was the first Trans* person I`v knowingly met. so I can`t possibly comment, nor did I?

that`s the bit I`m a little lost about, What part of what i said in here did you disagree with?

because you`ve not said Anything yet that I have a problem with  Smile

Agree with Katie
I am involved greatly in paranormal work and believe me, the subconscious knows , even well ahead of us 

They also communicate around the planet 
And too people we meet

On the other hand aria is right

We're not a popular bunch with LGBT 

X

Julie

I went to a couple of them.  One was small, about 5 of us, including me..  The other one had about 60 in attendance.  I just got the impression, that when I mentioned I did not want to do the SRS the conversation was steered in a totally different direction.  Conversation died real quick.  LOL...

Katie, it just seemed the way you statement was, that all was sweetness, sisterhood and brotherhood.  No negative feelings.  I just thought that I should pipe in with what I ran into.  I never felt in any physical harm during meetings, just that my perspective was irrelevant and out of place.

I have seen a sort of heirarchy on different boards too, like there this whole Trannier-than-thou attitude with some, as if it`s some sort of competition LOL.
apparently this also happens at meetings too where there`s a club or something for cross dressers there will be those that are transsexuals that will look down on a CD for instance, this has been mentioned a few  times in some of the books i`v read too.

happily not everyone`s like that though Wink some of us think there`s much more to life and people than Trans* and view it only as an aspect.

(12-11-2017, 10:44 PM)Katie Wrote:  I have seen a sort of heirarchy on different boards too, like there this whole Trannier-than-thou attitude with some, as if it`s some sort of competition LOL.
apparently this also happens at meetings too where there`s a club or something for cross dressers there will be those that are transsexuals that will look down on a CD for instance, this has been mentioned a few  times in some of the books i`v read too.

happily not everyone`s like that though Wink some of us think there`s much more to life and people than Trans* and view it only as an aspect.

Amen, sister! Smile

I've been to a LGBT group on one occasion so far, and it was mostly gay cis males, a few lesbians, and about 4 or 5 transgenders, 3 of which were MtF. The other MtFs didn't really pay any attention to me whatsoever due to the fact that I am pre-transition, presenting male. On the other hand, the gay male crew really welcomed me with plenty of conversation, and afterwards a lot of lewd pictures, despite knowing I am MtF TG. *sigh* I don't understand people.

I am still having these chats with my wife. She still runs hot and cold over my whole transgender issue.

We are all going to the UK next week for my mums Funeral. We will be spending two weeks, with myself as Jannet. I mentioned I should phone around and try to get something done with my hair. I wanted a style and some colour added. I dont expect it too look feminine, not with my shitty hair line but it does need cleaning up. My wife made me an appoinment with her hairdresser for tomorrow, she knows I am transgender and will see if she can do anything at all.
Realistically, i still expect to need a wig.
On another note, I do have quite a  few wispy baby hairs making their way through.
She also found me a wig shop thats pretty close to where we will be.
https://www.facebook.com/sachagraceltd/

Another gloriously wonderfull chat with my wife ...not

Let me set the scenario.. My wife aready knows I intend to be out full time hopefully by the summer, she has already made it quite clear that I will have to live in the spare bedroom, not our bedroom when that happens. We will be seperated, but still cohabitating in the same house, but definatly not a couple.
Today she made it quite clear that I should "expect" to not get invited to my either of my sons college/university graduations, or weddings when they finally get married. I should expect to be left out of all our friends get togethers. This is all my fault for the path I have taken. I asked if I should be expected to put my life on hold, just to make everyone else happy. Before she answered I indicated I may as well just end my life now, it's obvious that come the summer I will be dead to everyone around me anyway.
Then she asks we about surgery, I told her I have thought about different options, and I want my lower half to match how I present myself. With this she got damn right nasty, I always have her the impression I was going to keep my junk. I had to let her know, my ideas on were I am heading and what direction for surgery has and will change in time. But even if I apply today, it could be well over 12 months before I get to go for surgery.. So given the fact that once I come out full time, you want a seperation, then really what business is it of yours what I intend to do or not do in the future.

You can say I am not having a wonderful day.

Oh honey, I`m so sorry you`re having to go though all this with her Sad

She seems more concerned with what Others may think it seems, and you`re quite right, if you`re separated what difference does it make? it looks like quite a bit of your journey is going to be about `Damage Limitation` as it is for so many of us, but it`s good to see that you`re remaining faithful to your self and strong in your truth despite the backlash, that takes a special kind of person to do that! xx

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon