Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Penis size reduction while taking herbs to increase breast size

After three months of using pueraria mirifica, fenugreek seed, soy isoflavones, projesterone cream made from Mexican yam, and saw palmetto, I have observed a significant increase in the size of my breasts and tingling sensations in my pierced nipples as well as a reduction of one inch in the length of my penis.  My breasts also feel more sensitive when they are touched, and I become aroused when breast enhancement cream is applied to my breasts and nipples.   Has anyone else experienced a reduction of the llength or width of their penis, or a reduction in the size of their testicles, during the use of herbs to increase breast size?

(11-10-2017, 06:23 AM)AzShannonCD Wrote:  After three months of using pueraria mirifica, fenugreek seed, soy isoflavones, projesterone cream made from Mexican yam, and saw palmetto, I have observed a significant increase in the size of my breasts and tingling sensations in my pierced nipples as well as a reduction of one inch in the length of my penis.  My breasts also feel more sensitive when they are touched, and I become aroused when breast enhancement cream is applied to my breasts and nipples.   Has anyone else experienced a reduction of the llength or width of their penis, or a reduction in the size of their testicles, during the use of herbs to increase breast size?

Leaving out all the other bits in your post, my anwser to your basic question is, Yes

(11-10-2017, 01:22 PM)Pansy-Mae Wrote:  
(11-10-2017, 06:23 AM)AzShannonCD Wrote:  After three months of using pueraria mirifica, fenugreek seed, soy isoflavones, projesterone cream made from Mexican yam, and saw palmetto, I have observed a significant increase in the size of my breasts and tingling sensations in my pierced nipples as well as a reduction of one inch in the length of my penis.  My breasts also feel more sensitive when they are touched, and I become aroused when breast enhancement cream is applied to my breasts and nipples.   Has anyone else experienced a reduction of the llength or width of their penis, or a reduction in the size of their testicles, during the use of herbs to increase breast size?

Leaving out all the other bits in your post, my anwser to your basic question is, Yes

Oh yeah

Yes I do believe so it is kinda expected when changing from T to E. I'm sure mine has shrunk some.

Absolutely. Much smaller now.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon