Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How do men and wome react to you when they observe that you have bigger breasts?

I am curious as to what you have observed when men and women look at your bigger breasts.   I have discovered that if I wear a t shirt that my breasts push out against the material and make my chest look curvy.  My big pierced nipples are much more noticeable when wearing a t-shirt.  I have observed that women tend to look away from me or get a  slight smile on their face.  Men in general tend to stare at my breasts and appear to be more attentive.  I recently attended a nudist home pizza party,  and I was surprised when a muscular male stared at my breasts from across the room.  He walked over to me and started a conversation and kept looking at my breasts.  As we talked. he put his right hand on my bottom and kept on talking.  I was so surprised that I didn't know what to say and just listened to him until he walked off.

when I`m with the girls no one really pays any attention to each others boobs, I bigger than some and smaller than others, it doesn`t really come into it.
Men on the other hand will look and it`s really quite obvious, i can`t totally understand the saying "hello! I`m up here!" pointing to your face, but again you kinda get used to it, they are only men after all!
what gets Really freaky though is when male friends that you had long before you transtitioned do it, then it feels more invasive, i`v caught 2 of them already standing over me and looking down my top! Dodgy

Katie, maybe they just wonder if they are real or "store bought"????  I mean 2yrs or so ago, you were a dude, now your a dudette.  LOL  Flash their asses one time and say.." There, now you know they are real!  Now quit being an ass!"

(16-10-2017, 11:03 PM)Aria Wrote:  Katie, maybe they just wonder if they are real or "store bought"????  I mean 2yrs or so ago, you were a dude, now your a dudette.  LOL  Flash their asses one time and say.." There, now you know they are real!  Now quit being an ass!"

Aria,
You know they'll just say, "MORE PLEASE!"  ;-)
Men are wired that way....  :-D

-Dianna

(17-10-2017, 01:56 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  
(16-10-2017, 11:03 PM)Aria Wrote:  Katie, maybe they just wonder if they are real or "store bought"????  I mean 2yrs or so ago, you were a dude, now your a dudette.  LOL  Flash their asses one time and say.." There, now you know they are real!  Now quit being an ass!"

Aria,

-Dianna

Hmmmm, maybe.  But a gurl could prove they're NOT store bought.   Wink

(17-10-2017, 04:49 AM)Aria Wrote:  
(17-10-2017, 01:56 AM)Dianna1395 Wrote:  

Aria,

-Dianna

Hmmmm, maybe.  But a gurl could prove they're NOT store bought.   Wink

It isn't illegal for us to walk around without a shirt on. Walk around and enjoy! Tongue When mine get really big and womanly I am going to purposely walk around without a shirt. Freedom!!! That is if my wife doesn't put her foot down...

Oh they Know they`re not store bought LOL, sometimes leaning over equipment in the lab gives quite an eyefull as my wife has pointed out to me above once. I think because I haven`t been conditioned from an early age to constantly check to make sure they`re covered 100% accidents tend to happen, yeah, they know they`re quite real LOL Wink
I`d also Never walk around topless Ever, not in public anyway, never have even as a kid, it just didn`t feel right somehow.

Surprisingly, ( even though I am not out 100% at work, management to know about Jannet.) I have noticed my direct supervisor looking at my chest a few times.
Although it is supprising that if people do not actually know, they do not tend to notice.

Smiles, from both women and men.

Also tend to take note of other men who are bustier than one might expect, and likely smile a bit myself as well.

(17-10-2017, 08:33 AM)Katie Wrote:  Oh they Know they`re not store bought LOL, sometimes leaning over equipment in the lab gives quite an eyefull as my wife has pointed out to me above once. I think because I haven`t been conditioned from an early age to constantly check to make sure they`re covered 100% accidents tend to happen, yeah, they know they`re quite real LOL Wink
I`d also Never walk around topless Ever, not in public anyway, never have even as a kid, it just didn`t feel right somehow.

I'm like you.  Never liked to go w/out even a t-shirt on growing up or after puberty.  I am not really sure why, my therapist thinks it's just another example of my "girly side showing through".  Perhaps she's right????

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon