Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Do you recommend using DIM as part of a herbal program for breast enlargement?

Lotus the BN moderator describes DIM as follows:  DIM is Diindolylmethane-It is an anti carcinogen and also improves estrogen metabolism. Plant-derived 3,3′-Diindolylmethane Is a Strong Androgen Antagonist in Human Prostate Cancer Cells* DIM is remarkably similar in conformational geometry and surface charge distribution to an established synthetic AR antagonist, Taken with estrogen agonist, activities of DIM are seen as an hormone disrupter. DIM is the first example of a pure androgen receptor antagonist from plants.  My naturopathic doctor has recommended that I use Metabolic Maintenance DIM Complex (DIM, NAC, lemon bioflavonoids, calcium d-glucerate, folate, and vitaminsB-6, B-12, C and E) for prostate health.  I am using topical PM as well as Fenugreek seed, saw palmetto, and soy isoflavones successfully to enlarge my breasts.  Do you think that DIM will help or hinder the breast enlargement?  Any sharing of thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.

(15-10-2017, 11:04 PM)AzShannonCD Wrote:  Lotus the BN moderator describes DIM as follows:  DIM is Diindolylmethane-It is an anti carcinogen and also improves estrogen metabolism. Plant-derived 3,3′-Diindolylmethane Is a Strong Androgen Antagonist in Human Prostate Cancer Cells* DIM is remarkably similar in conformational geometry and surface charge distribution to an established synthetic AR antagonist, Taken with estrogen agonist, activities of DIM are seen as an hormone disrupter. DIM is the first example of a pure androgen receptor antagonist from plants.  My naturopathic doctor has recommended that I use Metabolic Maintenance DIM Complex (DIM, NAC, lemon bioflavonoids, calcium d-glucerate, folate, and vitaminsB-6, B-12, C and E) for prostate health.  I am using topical PM as well as Fenugreek seed, saw palmetto, and soy isoflavones successfully to enlarge my breasts.  Do you think that DIM will help or hinder the breast enlargement?  Any sharing of thoughts or experiences would be appreciated.

I've been wondering about DIM too. I think it might be useful for detoxification, but not sure about NBE. Someone explains how it works in reply #1 from this thread: http://www.peaktestosterone.com/forum/in...ic=11135.0
Keep in mind, they're trying to boost testosterone.

As far as the other supplements, I'm not too familiar with the programs, but I've heard people saw Saw Palmetto was counterproductive. I also don't think the soy isoflavones are going to help. Some phytoestrogens like a few in Pueraria Mirifica are strong, but others are weak and block the more powerful estrogens.

Also, I don't know if you're buying the supplements directly from your Naturopath, but you can usually get them a lot cheaper from places like Swanson which has sales regularly. I don't know what's better about the "professional brands" like Metabolic Maintenance, but they're a lot more expensive sometimes.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon