Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Should I use PC or Supple Nips?

So I am finding myself at a difficult crossroad - 

Should I use Supple Nips? - Pros: It'd give me large, sensitive nipples, which is definitely a goal of my NBE journey.
                                        Cons: I'm not entirely sure of any further growth/development when I use PC, like how will my                                                                       small areola expand when I use PC (after nip growth, maybe during?),
                                                 and part of me leans more towards the "lets see what the PC can/might do first?" side.

Should I use PC?                Pros: It'd give me rounder breasts, hopefully enlarging and expanding them and therefore the areolae too,                                                      but I'm not sure how good PC alone is for nipple growth, which again is definitely something I want.
                                       Cons: It'd probably take a while for any development would take place/be noticable, and I know MMWV,
                                                but who knows, maybe I'd get lucky and see results in a week or less like stefanie_s!! wow, there's
                                                my inspiration!!  Smile Tongue

I really thought I'd see some more nipple/areola development from when I was young, I think I've reached an optimal C cup size, but my nips are still little match stick heads when erect. I don't think I need much more PM/E at the moment, and if I can get some decent nip development as I grow along, it'd make the journey all that more enjoyable and reassuring.

As always I welcome your thoughts and comments!!

(25-10-2017, 05:14 PM)auzifreek9 Wrote:  So I am finding myself at a difficult crossroad - 

Should I use Supple Nips? - Pros: It'd give me large, sensitive nipples, which is definitely a goal of my NBE journey.
                                        Cons: I'm not entirely sure of any further growth/development when I use PC, like how will my                                                                       small areola expand when I use PC (after nip growth, maybe during?),
                                                 and part of me leans more towards the "lets see what the PC can/might do first?" side.

Should I use PC?                Pros: It'd give me rounder breasts, hopefully enlarging and expanding them and therefore the areolae too,                                                      but I'm not sure how good PC alone is for nipple growth, which again is definitely something I want.
                                       Cons: It'd probably take a while for any development would take place/be noticable, and I know MMWV,
                                                but who knows, maybe I'd get lucky and see results in a week or less like stefanie_s!! wow, there's
                                                my inspiration!!  Smile Tongue

I really thought I'd see some more nipple/areola development from when I was young, I think I've reached an optimal C cup size, but my nips are still little match stick heads when erect. I don't think I need much more PM/E at the moment, and if I can get some decent nip development as I grow along, it'd make the journey all that more enjoyable and reassuring.

As always I welcome your thoughts and comments!!

Auzi,  Don't think these two options are mutually exclusive.  Why not use both,  The SuppleNips in conjunction with the PC.  Seems to be a perfect match.

I use the Supple Nips and love them.

I use snake bite kits. Also cupping vaccuum and vacuum pumping.  I seem to get the best results from snakebite kits.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon