Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here, tips for male staying male?

Hey there, I've always been interested in cross dressing since as a child. I'm a 20 y/o male, pretty slim and was interested in what recommendations you have and where I can buy them. I feel quite overwhelmed at all the information out there and was wondering what I should get to start and where to. I've read about some people starting with some pm and sp but was curious what others are doing.

Hello, Sanesan,
i'd guess it varies greatly based on your final goals.

You say you're interested in CDing, not transition.
My guess, then, is you should focus on diet and exercise to retain a femme shape. Lots of yoga, lots of stretching, lots of jogging and some strength training. (Strength training to ensure muscle isn't lost; jogging, stretching, yoga, to ensure you don't get male and bulky muscle.)
Maybe do actual development in the "male" problem areas (for this presentation), hips and butt muscles (Outer edges of the quads, to make the legs feminine; gluteus medius and gluteus maximus, to round and enhance the butt.) And lots of ab work, too, especially vacuums.

This means you'd use hormonal techniques only to ensure hair stays where you want it (head).

T-Nation has this:
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/hai...e-tomorrow
https://www.t-nation.com/living/how-not-to-go-bald

Second article has this in it, which is essential for all of us not using antiandrogens:
Excess Estrogen Levels  The relationship shared by testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone is complex, to say the least. It's even been hypothesized that estrogen is the "trigger" factor that may begin the hair loss cascade, as elevated levels result in increased DHT production in an effort to counteract estrogen. Progesterone, on the other hand, is suppressive of both estrogen and DHT, and is reduced under periods of high stress and from aging.

+++

Worth reviewing, definitely, though you might want to be careful how you proceed.
I'm thinking I should apply some estrogen (PM cream) to my scalp to try and preserve what's left of my hair... And Dutasteride, already used finasteride and it didn't work enough....   ;-)
-Dianna

I agree with Dianna's excellent advice.  For myself, bodybuilding and training with a view to feminine shaping is immensely satisfying.  I run no risk of irreversible changes that I might later regret, and yet I can greatly embody the female athlete's physique, which I so adore.  Being fit, lithe and trim as a male is not so far off from being the same, as a female.  Being shaved smooth of body hair makes me feel more femme than breasts would, I think.   Nowadays, thankfully, lots of guys are controlling body hair, so that I would not really look out of place on a public beach.  

Also, being blessed with a good head of hair, I lately realized the lunacy of my cropping it short all the time, just so I can look like other guys. I cannot predict when/if I will ever cut my hair again.  It's a real novelty.  I've been using small amounts of progesterone regularly for at least 8 years, and have actively blocked T conversion to DHT for the last 15 or more.  I pretty much have the same blonde head of hair I had when I was 20, except for a little graying.  At 60 years of age, I think that's significant.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon