Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

New here and a few questions.

Hi, it's me again. I had made a few changes and decided to update you guys, my Maca and spearmint tea just came in the mail so I will incorporate that in, I'm now exercising twice a week with HIIT running and core exercises in attempt to reduce my belly fat not to mention I'm cutting down my food portions with also lesser carbs. 

I'm on my 4th day on Barlowe's PM taking 550mg. So far:

I didn't have any frustations/mulling debating  thoughts on whether I have a fetish, dysphora or trans. I'm still not sure but I didn't think of it.
I get random erections throughout the day but definitely I feel my libido is decreasing.
I have some anxiety fear of Deep Vein Thrombosis because i felt slight aches, slight leg twitches and pressing pain on some parts of my legs and toes which got me worried. I'm not sure whether it's due to previous day of HIIT exercise.
Everytime I take the PM pill,I could feel my heart beats and it beats faster than usual. Slight chest pains at the from and some times at the sides.

Another question. If I were to start taking Spearmint tea and Maca together, how much effect would have on these 3 months? Will it lessen the duration before impotency/genitalia shrinkage?

Usually DVT risk is high when the dosage is higher right?

Thank you.

(23-11-2017, 02:06 PM)Shots Wrote:  Hi, it's me again. I had made a few changes and decided to update you guys, my Maca and spearmint tea just came in the mail so I will incorporate that in, I'm now exercising twice a week with HIIT running and core exercises in attempt to reduce my belly fat not to mention I'm cutting down my food portions with also lesser carbs. 

I'm on my 4th day on Barlowe's PM taking 550mg. So far:

I didn't have any frustations/mulling debating  thoughts on whether I have a fetish, dysphora or trans. I'm still not sure but I didn't think of it.
I get random erections throughout the day but definitely I feel my libido is decreasing.
I have some anxiety fear of Deep Vein Thrombosis because i felt slight aches, slight leg twitches and pressing pain on some parts of my legs and toes which got me worried. I'm not sure whether it's due to previous day of HIIT exercise.
Everytime I take the PM pill,I could feel my heart beats and it beats faster than usual. Slight chest pains at the from and some times at the sides.

Another question. If I were to start taking Spearmint tea and Maca together, how much effect would have on these 3 months? Will it lessen the duration before impotency/genitalia shrinkage?

Usually DVT risk is high when the dosage is higher right?

Thank you.

Leg cramps, pain and twitches are fairly common on PM, particularly in the early days. It's a bit of a  pain(!!) but it does go and I wouldn't worry about it to much. Don't forget that a woman's leg muscles are differently arranged ( different shape) to a man's and I've always assumed its something to do with that.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon