Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Some questions about BO

Hello, i have some questions about BO

So if i understand, BO convert testosterone to estrogen

so my first question questions is which estrogens ? because referring to wikipedia there are estrone, estradiol, estriol ... 
Edit: i think i found my answer for this one
[Image: D4af6n2.png]

and also, so, testosterone is converted into estrogen, but what about androgens like DHT, DHEA, ... ?

second question, to make bovine ovary work u need body temperature above 98.2 °F , because u need to convert thyroid homone T4 to T3 if i understand
so , this can sound stupid, but what if you heat your neck (which is where is located thyroid gland) with a scarf or anything to heat it locally ?

last question, how many pills / mg per day you need to take to have significant effects ?

because i have seen people taking 1500 mg per day of swanson , so i don't know huuuu

(07-11-2017, 11:33 PM)Samariz Wrote:  second question, to make bovine ovary work u need body temperature above 98.2 °F , because u need to convert thyroid homone T4 to T3 if i understand
so , this can sound stupid, but what if you heat your neck (which is where is located thyroid gland) with a scarf or anything to heat it locally ?

My understanding--which is very incomplete, so someone can correct me if wrong--is that the temperature "requirement" is sort of twofold: 1. A thyroid that isn't operating ideally will result in a body with a lower temperature. So while a low body temperature doesn't automatically mean the thyroid won't do its thing, it is a warning sign. 2. In order for the liver to produce enough enzymes for conversion, the body needs higher temperatures.

From the thyroid end, adding extra heat won't do anything. It's either ideal or not ideal. Artificially raising body temperature may help out on the liver end, though? Still, people have had results even at temperatures lower than 98.2, so YMMV.

Regarding dosage--the recommendation I saw from a user around here was to start at 1 (250mg) a day for a week, adding a pill each ensuing week until you're at 10 pills a day on week 10. That seems like a lot to me, so I'm planning on plateauing at 6 pills a day (ie, week 6, so 1500mg) for a month or two to see how I'm doing, then perhaps slowly start adding to that and see if it seems to make a difference or not. I think there are other possible dosages (saw someone not from here recommend 4 pills a day (1000mg) and then after a couple of months go up to 6 a day. I favored the slower beginning ramp, but I wouldn't blame someone for wanting to start stronger.

(08-11-2017, 11:32 AM)Coffee Wrote:  
(07-11-2017, 11:33 PM)Samariz Wrote:  second question, to make bovine ovary work u need body temperature above 98.2 °F , because u need to convert thyroid homone T4 to T3 if i understand

My understanding--which is very incomplete, so someone can correct me if wrong--is that the temperature "requirement" is sort of twofold: 1. A thyroid that isn't operating ideally will result in a body with a lower temperature. So while a low body temperature doesn't automatically mean the thyroid won't do its thing, it is a warning sign. 2. In order for the liver to produce enough enzymes for conversion, the body needs higher temperatures.

From the thyroid end, adding extra heat won't do anything. It's either ideal or not ideal. Artificially raising body temperature may help out on the liver end, though? Still, people have had results even at temperatures lower than 98.2, so YMMV.

Regarding dosage--the recommendation I saw from a user around here was to start at 1 (250mg) a day for a week, adding a pill each ensuing week until you're at 10 pills a day on week 10. That seems like a lot to me, so I'm planning on plateauing at 6 pills a day (ie, week 6, so 1500mg) for a month or two to see how I'm doing, then perhaps slowly start adding to that and see if it seems to make a difference or not. I think there are other possible dosages (saw someone not from here recommend 4 pills a day (1000mg) and then after a couple of months go up to 6 a day. I favored the slower beginning ramp, but I wouldn't blame someone for wanting to start stronger.
Thanks you very much for these information, and also another question,do you should you take all pills at the evening, or something like 3 morning, and 3 evening ?, i know that the body do a lot of things related to hormones when you sleep, but i have seen a lot of people taking some at morning and some at evening

(08-11-2017, 01:45 PM)Samariz Wrote:  Thanks you very much for these information, and also another question,do you should you take all pills at the evening, or something like 3 morning, and 3 evening ?, i know that the body do a lot of things related to hormones when you sleep, but i have seen a lot of people taking some at morning and some at evening

I'm a big fan of splitting. I personally have three times during the day that I take: in the morning after I get off work (night shifter, yay), in the afternoon before I eat "dinner," and at night right after I get to work. It works with my schedule best that way. I think with people who work day shift, two times would be perfectly fine. Hell, for all I know doing all the pills in one lump dose might be OK, too--I haven't seen anything conclusive one way or the other. I just like the idea of continually re-introducing the pills.

(08-11-2017, 02:07 PM)Coffee Wrote:  
(08-11-2017, 01:45 PM)Samariz Wrote:  Thanks you very much for these information, and also another question,do you should you take all pills at the evening, or something like 3 morning, and 3 evening ?, i know that the body do a lot of things related to hormones when you sleep, but i have seen a lot of people taking some at morning and some at evening

I'm a big fan of splitting. I personally have three times during the day that I take: in the morning after I get off work (night shifter, yay), in the afternoon before I eat "dinner," and at night right after I get to work. It works with my schedule best that way. I think with people who work day shift, two times would be perfectly fine. Hell, for all I know doing all the pills in one lump dose might be OK, too--I haven't seen anything conclusive one way or the other. I just like the idea of continually re-introducing the pills.

k thanks you very much  [Image: dkrrxWz.png]

I worked in a freezer when I was on BO but I did wear a sweater on top of my uniform... Dunno if temp actually affects it.

How many pills... Start at 1 to get your body use to it then slowly rev up +1 pill. by 6 months I was around 6 pills a day. By 1 year I was at 12 pills a day but I also did a  8, 10, 12, 1 week off pill rinse repeat method but I was also using reshi mushroom powdered pills this is why I did that method. Reshi mushroom in powder form can be poisonous if you consume it for more then a month.

Im now on HRT pharma grade stuff for last 6 months but you can check out my BO thread here
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895

(12-11-2017, 11:59 PM)Nikki9 Wrote:  I worked in a freezer when I was on BO but I did wear a sweater on top of my uniform... Dunno if temp actually affects it.

How many pills... Start at 1 to get your body use to it then slowly rev up +1 pill. by 6 months I was around 6 pills a day. By 1 year I was at 12 pills a day but I also did a  8, 10, 12, 1 week off pill rinse repeat method but I was also using reshi mushroom powdered pills this is why I did that method. Reshi mushroom in powder form can be poisonous if you consume it for more then a month.

Im now on HRT pharma grade stuff for last 6 months but you can check out my BO thread here
http://www.breastnexum.com/showthread.php?tid=26895
huuu reishi probably reduces DHT quite well, but i've found a study saying it may have an effect on estrogen receptors too : https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16865287
[Image: SNGdJ8K.png]
so i don't know

(08-11-2017, 02:07 PM)Coffee Wrote:  

others question xd,

1- I there study about BO ? i can find a lot about PM but nothing for BO :/

2- Wich is the best(effects more close to hrt) BO or PM(or other) ? , i think its BO but i just want to be sure 

Also, considering that BO need testoterone to build estrogen, taking things that reduce T may reduce Estrogen too no ?

so if if you take BO (or another aromatase things) should you take anti-androgen things ?

and is it good to take phytoestrogen and estrogen at the same time ? like PM and BO , i'm not sure but i think i heard that they may act as rival or something like that, so i don't know xd

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon