Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Other recommend methods.

HI

Does anyone have any other methods which can be used to incease my breast without using pm?

As my concerns are the side affects of taking pm.

If i do go for pm is cream or the tablets better.

Thank you.

Hi r.cool
The cream alone does little on a man's body. Nothing noticeable or permanent, anyway. PM has to be taken orally to work properly.

If you are worried about side effects like loss of libido and "size", which are temporary but real, then you won't find any other substance that will make you grow breasts. Testosterone is the thing that works against breast growth in males, and if you lower its balance in the body using phytoestrogen you will take away some "male characteristics" with it. The "good" news is that a long break usually allows testosterne to go back to normal along with libido and "size".

I use 2ea 500mg pueraria mirafica capsules am/pm plus a "pm" lotion I made to apply to breast daily.
Open 4 capsules and mix in some body lotion (eg gergens) in very small jar. You want thin like a paste.
Apply small smear on breast in circular motion down in middle and add a dribble of water, keep rubbing until lotion appears to be absorbed. Pick your scented lotion.
I noticed fullness improvement in days although I do not have measurements.
Have also tried with fenugreek, but it does have a different smell.
I also take green tea and reishi mushroom capsules 1ea per day.

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon