Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Further Rejection.

Blood is thicker than water... but not thicker than transphobia it would seem.

My big sister has joined my mother in disowning me, I just found out that she`s unfriended me on facebook last week after a chat with my mother. a mother that I used to see every week but haven`t seen or heard of now since May this year, all except for a wedding aniversary card that she sent in the mail (that didn`t even have my name on it), she lives a minute walk away, no phone calls or nothing!

and though I`m ok with it and understand (it happens a Lot to people like me/us), it still hurts! Sad

(16-11-2017, 02:29 PM)Katie Wrote:  Blood is thicker than water... but not thicker than transphobia it would seem.

My big sister has joined my mother in disowning me, I just found out that she`s unfriended me on facebook last week after a chat with my mother. a mother that I used to see every week but haven`t seen or heard of now since May this year, all except for a wedding aniversary card that she sent in the mail (that didn`t even have my name on it), she lives a minute walk away, no phone calls or nothing!

and though I`m ok with it and understand (it happens a Lot to people like me/us), it still hurts! Sad

it doesnt get much better, even after years

I'm sorry to hear, Katie.
Part of the reason I'm so messed up is that I can see my family would do the same thing.
Hell, they already DID, basically, for living with a woman I'm not married to.
Mortal sin, you know...

It might be worth it to push a bit. But probably not for a bit, yet.
Meantime, we can be here, at least. Even thought we cannot fill either role...

But we care, and can listen, and you know you are not alone in the pain and loss.
-Dianna

Thanks sweetie, I guess even though I knew this sort of thing kinda goes with the territory, I am still left wishing things could have been different, especially when they Seemed at first to be somewhat ok with it, and there Is some part of me that wonders if it`s My fault in some way, perhaps something I`m not seeing, but clearly my mother has poisoned my siters mind against me. it`s kinda funny in a way, because the sister that mother no longer talks to either is perfectly Fine and Encouraging towards me!??? LOL

and yes, I have truly wonderful friends! both on here, in daily life and other places too. i am Very blessed! <3

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon