Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

How in the F does Bovine ovary actually work

I've read that it increases aromatase, i've also read it increases your estrogen production....and a few others.  My theory reovolves around a hormone called inhibin....

I know everybody seems to have an opinion, but is there any hard researched fact or is this ancient art still a matter of conjecture

Im glad it works but it drives me mad wondering the HOW of it

(17-11-2017, 04:35 PM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  I've read that it increases aromatase, i've also read it increases your estrogen production....and a few others.  My theory reovolves around a hormone called inhibin....

I know everybody seems to have an opinion, but is there any hard researched fact or is this ancient art still a matter of conjecture

Im glad it works but it drives me mad wondering the HOW of it
Maybe it makes the Estrogen in the body expand but never over powers Testosterone but only to give the body more of a female shape and all.

To be honest it is mind blowing to me as well. I would have never thought that ingesting Ovaries would do anything but it sure does!

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon