Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

back on my game, HRT update

Hi Everyone,
I'm back after a little time away to regroup my thoughts. I did come out to my wife and it was not good. We didn't split up and obviously it's been different ever since. She said, as long as we're together and do things together she wants me to be him and when I'm on my own I can be whomever I want to be. So for now, until I'm fully confident I'm still living as him most of the time and when I am by myself for extended periods of time I'm always Ali.. That said, there were a few things we agreed too.. My fingers and toenails are always polished even as him, I have a manicurist and she knows I like to keep it neutral translucent colors so unless the sun hits it it's clear but when the sun hits it, you can see the sparkles of pale pink or nude. I have ordered a lot of unisex clothes so it can't be misconstrued and its acceptable to wear out either or. My shoes (like I said, I'm a jeans and tennis shoes girl) are all tennis shoes and they are all womens and colors like periwinkle, coral and black/pink or mint. I wear womens jeans where I can and I have unisex shirts/blouses of various colors.

As for the HRT if you remember from my herbal self medicate my Estrogen was 188 and my Testosterone was 241 in Sept 15,2017. I was put on Spiro 100mg 2x day and the Estradiol 0.1mg patch back on Sept 26th, 2017 and I went through all of October but I noticed my body mass had begun to increase and return from my working out each day and some of the body shaping that was occurring had stopped. Also my facial hair, I could shave and it would take a week just to get stubble and I noticed now it was two/three days and it was thick. So I made an appointment with my Endocrinologist and they did blood work. My Testosterone was down to 130 which is great but my Estrogen was down to 34. So the patch wasn't working like we hoped. Also in the blood test my blood showed thickening so she stopped me altogether on the Patch and said until this result is normal you stop to protect you from clots. So I drank extra water and took some other medication and after two weeks it returned to normal and she called me today to let me know the latest blood results. So she has started me on 2mg Estradiol tablets starting today.

So my question to others in the group, going from 0.1mg patch to 2mg tablet daily what differences should I see or expect? I'm assuming better results than I was getting with patch such as bringing my estrogen levels back up.

When ya'll were on 1mg and got moved to 2mg did you notice a difference and if so how long after you started taking it?

Going from 0 because the patch wasn't working to 2mg want to make sure what to expect. Any guidance would be great!

Thanks Everyone!

Luv,
Ali

I seen somewhere, like a Med School paper or Government Health service that in effectiveness of the patch is pretty good.  Something like every patch at 0.100mcg is about the same as a 2mg oral.  You have to remember that when taking oral meds, about 40 - 60% is not used by the body cause of going thru the digestive system.

Myself, I am on 2 patches.  One is 0.100mcg the other is 0.050mcg.  I notice hard budding about 30 days in, but stopped for a bit till I was increase to the 0.150mcg dose of the patch.   My breasts are pretty tender most of the time for the last 3 months and probably have gained a full cup size in that time.

(22-11-2017, 12:26 AM)AliP Wrote:  Hi Everyone,
I'm back after a little time away to regroup my thoughts. I did come out to my wife and it was not good. We didn't split up and obviously it's been different ever since. She said, as long as we're together and do things together she wants me to be him and when I'm on my own I can be whomever I want to be. So for now, until I'm fully confident I'm still living as him most of the time and when I am by myself for extended periods of time I'm always Ali.. That said, there were a few things we agreed too.. My fingers and toenails are always polished even as him, I have a manicurist and she knows I like to keep it neutral translucent colors so unless the sun hits it it's clear but when the sun hits it, you can see the sparkles of pale pink or nude. I have ordered a lot of unisex clothes so it can't be misconstrued and its acceptable to wear out either or. My shoes (like I said, I'm a jeans and tennis shoes girl) are all tennis shoes and they are all womens and colors like periwinkle, coral and black/pink or mint. I wear womens jeans where I can and I have unisex shirts/blouses of various colors.

As for the HRT if you remember from my herbal self medicate my Estrogen was 188 and my Testosterone was 241 in Sept 15,2017. I was put on Spiro 100mg 2x day and the Estradiol 0.1mg patch back on Sept 26th, 2017 and I went through all of October but I noticed my body mass had begun to increase and return from my working out each day and some of the body shaping that was occurring had stopped. Also my facial hair, I could shave and it would take a week just to get stubble and I noticed now it was two/three days and it was thick. So I made an appointment with my Endocrinologist and they did blood work. My Testosterone was down to 130 which is great but my Estrogen was down to 34. So the patch wasn't working like we hoped. Also in the blood test my blood showed thickening so she stopped me altogether on the Patch and said until this result is normal you stop to protect you from clots. So I drank extra water and took some other medication and after two weeks it returned to normal and she called me today to let me know the latest blood results. So she has started me on 2mg Estradiol  tablets starting today.

So my question to others in the group, going from 0.1mg patch to 2mg tablet daily what differences should I see or expect? I'm assuming better results than I was getting with patch such as bringing my estrogen levels back up.

When ya'll were on 1mg and got moved to 2mg did you notice a difference and if so how long after you started taking it?

Going from 0 because the patch wasn't working to 2mg want to make sure what to expect. Any guidance would be great!

Thanks Everyone!

Luv,
Ali

If you pm me your Facebook info i will get you onto the facebook HRT forum. Estrogen patchs are not known for causing clots, however pills are.
A Rutin supplement daily will help protect you from clots forming.
I also had the same issue with my estrogen levels dropping when I first started, i would say it took maybe 6 months before my levels were up again.
Different people gave different absorption rates. Mine was shitty to say the least. @ 200pmol. Some people get up above 600pmol on just two patchs.
Grape fruit also helps. On injections my E levels are @ 375 pmol. With grapefruit, its up to 1600pmol.

Try this.
https://m.facebook.com/notes/beverly-cos...463713432/

(23-11-2017, 07:17 PM)jannet.duff Wrote:  Try this.
https://m.facebook.com/notes/beverly-cos...463713432/

Jannet,
Hello!, Hello Everyone...Thank you! I haven't been online since November. I have been traveling a lot for business still am away. I'm not on Facebook I prefer to stay away from those type of social media situations. That said I have some great news. After blood tests every month since November my Estrogen is consistently at 124 - 134 and my Testosterone is down to 17 as of February results.
I'm on 6mg of Estradiol (2x morning and 1x bedtime) and two spironolactone (1x morning and 1x bedtime).
I've seen tremendous progress since November.
My hair has completely thinned out on my body. I've had my whole body waxed and it's been months and I'm starting to see a little hair on my legs and arms but it's so fine you can't tell at all. But the rest of me is clear after 2 months. I go get waxed again the week I get home.
My breasts have taken on a mind of their own, they are definitely noticeable under a shirt to the point now I have to wear a padded cami or bra. They still ache all the time but I found an essential oil mixture that works great for breast pain! I'm at least a High A to low B cup now according to the measurements that my wife helped me with.
My hair is down past my ears and almost maybe an inch from my collar.
My nails are very healthy and I love getting them painted.

I'm still half and half on my dressing. When I go to work I'm the male but everything underneath is female.
I've not had my top surgery yet, I've got at least another 3 months for that according to my Dr. she suggested I wait until all my numbers are consistent each month. I'm not sure if I should get my top done or my legs. We are also monitoring my blood thickness to make sure I don't cause myself harm and she suggests with the growth to get a mamogram this year with my physical Smile

I've always been a jeans and t-shirt person and that will never stop for this girl.

My wife isn't fully onboard yet but she is beginning to see how happy I am and she's even helped me pick out some cute pink/black/white New Balance shoes and a whole bunch of really cute socks. She just wants me to be happy.. and thats all I can ask for and want for her.

Well I've rambled enough.. I need to get some rest. Night!

Always,
AliP

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon