Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Silicon breasts

Had to think where to put this thread but since some males stopping males would wear Silicon boobs here we go

I bought some on the week for a New Years party , lol

For £20 there incredibly lifelike in feel and under a shirt my gosh so lifelike but there a size b breast and the weight and size of them were unreal 

There was no way I could hide them in make mode, but they did stick straight out and on top of my size a breasts 

But the weight was unreal so does anybody know ?

Do real boobs weigh less than silicon ones ????

My only consolation is that if my real boobs grew that large they would grow sideways rather than straight out ?

Hopefully?

So would love to hear any stories of wearing silicon boobs
Or any other info

X

Julie

I bought some years ago. They were described as breast forms. I bought D cups.
They are bigger and heavier than one would imagine. Because of the shape of my chest they didn't rest against my skin, so I had to wear large bras and avoid low cut tops.
After growing some actual breast tissue and having aquired a bit of shape myself, I can't wear these any more because they stick further out from my body.
The good thing about them is that with their weight they bounce a lot and I find this very nice. Also they quickly warm up to body temperature and you immediately forget they are wearing them.
A good buy for £20!

Ah thank you for that

Reassuring when hopefully I grow to size b 

The shape of the silicon ones are not like mine 

Julie 
X

Julie don't get me wrong. They are fun to wear inside a robust underwired bra. As I usually don't display much skin anyway it's nice to have big boobs sticking out of my chest under my tops.
In a way, wearing them made me want to have real ones because I really love the weight and the feeling.

Perfect for parties Smile

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon