Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

What should I take with BO

For full feminization, what should I be taking with Bovine Ovary!

Chasteberry and copious green tea.

Cycle bovine ovary with pueraria mirifica

(25-11-2017, 09:44 PM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  Chasteberry and copious green tea.

Hiiiiii Thank you! So your saying lots of green tea?? How many milligrams of vitex do you think? Because I read that in smaller doses it can raise your t levels. 
Cycle the two, really? I heard it can be bad for you. And won't your estrogen receptors be confused with weather to use plant estrogen or the real estrogen? What do you think? 

Thanks for responding

Téa

(27-11-2017, 02:53 AM)TeaTea Wrote:  
(25-11-2017, 09:44 PM)bathtub-alchemist Wrote:  Chasteberry and copious green tea.

Hiiiiii Thank you! So your saying lots of green tea?? How many milligrams of vitex do you think? Because I read that in smaller doses it can raise your t levels. 
Cycle the two, really? I heard it can be bad for you. And won't your estrogen receptors be confused with weather to use plant estrogen or the real estrogen? What do you think? 

Thanks for responding

Téa
Also, if I do decide to cycle them, what do you think is a good time frame???

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon