Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Are males staying male being scared away from this site?

Here is my take, for what it's worth...

I am Transgendered!  It's not a moniker I gave myself, but one that the scientific community has deemed is necessary.  Here's the kicker.....  I love my "man tool", I have 2 living children, and 11 Grand Children.  And I love them all....  Yes, including my wife.....  Maybe if I was born a female, I would of been lesbian, cause I do love women sexually and aesthetically...  

I have also been a crossdresser for over 30 years, and truth be know, probably longer.  BUT, I love the fact that I woke up about 12 yrs or longer ago and realized that I was NOT complete, that I was different from my projection.  After starting here and looking at other peoples thoughts and reactions.  I realized that I indeed reflected what others were going through.  After having been on HRT for about a year, I love what I am becoming...  I love the fact that I am getting a more female shape and finally understanding what I have felt for a very long time.

I reject your stupidity.......  A man who wants breasts IS Trans.  Don't just rely on my thought.  Consult anyone who is more knowledgeable  than you.  I just pray, that your stupidity turns to ignorance and that you then can educate yourself on this topic.  Then Shirazmn, you might just have a Shizam moment instead of continuing  to have a [b]Shirazmn moment.  [/b]

[b]Talk to any Mental Professional, and they indeed will call you Transgender for just merely wanting to have a female body part that is actually part of you REAL body.  I dare you to do so.[/b]

And a second thing....  When ever anyone prefaces a statement as you did, that is a dead giveaway of ignorance, stupidity and intolerance  ~!!!!

Here here

X

Julie

(29-11-2017, 04:31 PM)Katie Wrote:  
(29-11-2017, 03:34 PM)julieTG Wrote:  I shall bow to the opinions of the others or and Lotus on that one

but I would be shocked if they agree with you

Angry Huh Dodgy 

Julie

Fair enough, in that case...

For as long as I`v been here, Julie has ALWAYS posted her spam in there, and not just because of You, and I think you owe her an apology!

There ya go hun, i`ll stick up for ya! Big Grin  xx

x2.....if Julie's spam bothered you why post in it without voicing an obection about the thread?. So who's next to throw under the bus?.....this is getting ridiculous, your hypocrisy is quite obvious, please stop, now.

Leave these good people alone, stop the troll and hateful behavior.

(16-04-2016, 11:16 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I guess I am somewhere in the TG spectrum

(16-04-2016, 11:16 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  I have been a crossdresser for most of my life. I suspect I have some sort of GD

Thread is closed.
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon