Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon

Thread Closed

Are males staying male being scared away from this site?

Katie beautiful,

TS like you are needed here as have wisdom

Also we are a spectrum, and you show the far end of the spectrum, but even your not there yet, you have the sausage chopping machine to cope with yet . x

There is a valid point to this thread , but not as marked as it appears,

THIS IS STILL THE BEST SITE OUT THERE.

Susans is great also but ran by herbs do not work  Trans police, yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Julie

x

I know hun, it`s just some of the comments reek of thinly veiled transphobia.

there seems to be little thought on the OPs part that Maybe some of the guys that come here are in fact Girls and don`t know it yet because of denial and gaslighting forced upon them by a patriarchal society, and attempts to keep us in our own little box Away from these men who afterall only want to grow "titties" disgusts me, and yet again Women and Trans folks get co-opted.

this had used to be a little Sub forum on a Womens site, I wonder how distressing and butthurt these men would have been then!?
is it That bad to be associated with us that you can`t even stand to read something one of us may have typed, or have cared enough to ask you about yourself?
and as for seeing the seeing a therapist advice that was given... you`re a Man that wants to grow breasts!... think about it!
in what way was that unreasonable advice?   Huh

(28-11-2017, 06:25 PM)Katie Wrote:  I know hun, it`s just some of the comments reek of thinly veiled transphobia.

there seems to be little thought on the OPs part that Maybe some of the guys that come here are in fact Girls and don`t know it yet because of denial and gaslighting forced upon them by a patriarchal society, and attempts to keep us in our own little box Away from these men who afterall only want to grow "titties" disgusts me, and yet again Women and Trans folks get co-opted.

this had used to be a little Sub forum on a Womens site, I wonder how distressing and butthurt these men would have been then!?
is it That bad to be associated with us that you can`t even stand to read something one of us may have typed, or have cared enough to ask you about yourself?
and as for seeing the seeing a therapist advice that was given... you`re a Man that wants to grow breasts!... think about it!
in what way was that unreasonable advice?   Huh

Right on Katie! ! !  Especially about the part before we split!   Tibetan Princess comes to mind, remember the flame war she started with me, Lotus, and several other "men"?

Yup!

it was so unnecesarry too, this place is a Gold Mine! so many sites have a no disscusion of herbs/meds/doses policy that it drives people into making mistakes, This place... well I hazzard to say has probably saved a few lives!
there is room for Everyone here, no one group needs special treatment or exclusion from another, we have a common goal of educating outselves, and heavily centered around estrogenic substances in an Open and Honest way.

Divisive language and attitudes should be left at the door, here should be a Safe Place, and a place of authenticity.

segregation be damned!

Also

I think we should all be very grateful we have a site we can all learn and bitch on

After all I am sure we are a pain in the butt at times to the moderators who donate their FREE time

and its not exactly as if the site earns the owner money

so

This site is about men growing breasts and which ever way you look at it that goes right across the spectrum

So think we should applaud the moderators and owners

x

Julie

(28-11-2017, 12:30 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  recently there have been less newcomers and more goers.

You are completely wrong, membership and traffic are up...not down. New members aren't asked about there intentions of manliness or transliness here,...its none of our flipping business what they choose.

Btw, the one and only admin (Eve) is a cis-woman, as for me?....i'm not a full-time transwoman, i present as a male with breasts who just so happens to be on hrt. The mere mention about the admins here being in transtion suggests what?, that the site is ran by trannies?.....so what if it was, it wouldn't change a damned thing.

(28-11-2017, 12:30 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  An opposite trend compared to similar sites, and I fear that, having focused on TS people, if a man that wants breasts joins BN he will quickly leave because the transgender pressure is high.

I don't see this, look at the way the hierarchy of the threads are listed, meaning the 3 sections for trans/hrt are below MsM sections. What pressure?.....by whom. The trans community here isn't luring them to the dark side or to take over their sole....stop obsessing.

(28-11-2017, 12:30 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Forums go through different phases, like their admins.

That's not changing.

(28-11-2017, 12:30 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:   I am just venting my sadness for seeing my category, MsM, slowly disappearing and not because they move to the TS side.

Then post in it.....stop obsessing what the TS (as you call them) are doing.

(27-11-2017, 10:25 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  If this forum turns into yet another TG/TS website, like there are many, then we'll soon just have some threads about HRT and not many about those herbs that one can buy off the counter to "self medicate" or to feel like transitioning but with weaker substances that you don't need a prescription for.

I fail to see the harm people posting threads about themselves or their interests... whatever category the they choose to write about it in.

(27-11-2017, 10:25 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  Again: I have nothing against TS. Nothing. I am happy if they are happy and I am happy that there is a space for them on this site.

If you don't have anything against TS then why all the fuss?...or statements like this:

(27-11-2017, 10:25 PM)Shirazmn Wrote:  If this forum turns into yet another TG/TS website

(28-11-2017, 08:13 AM)Shirazmn Wrote:  One stupid example is when I used "tits" in the title of a post and then I had to edit it because one (or more) TS person found it offensive. I have no problem in rewording, but it's a sign of how the mentality has changed.

This topic isn't related to your OP, but I will address it. The forums aren't called Titnexum for a reason..its an otherwise derogatory term used in our forums. The locker room talk allowed here is raunchy at times, keeping the word TIT off a thread title is within our preference, besides, you have know if a TS person complained about it or not.

Yippee, I pissed off a couple of TSs and now I am transphobic. How cute.

What do I expect from a site that talk abou males growing breasts? Exactly the welcoming place it was some time ago where a man growing breasts was just that, and not necessarily a weirdo that has to see abdoctor, who becomes less weird if he decides to transition.

Thank you Katie for proving all of my points above. Are you happy with your transition? Good for you, seriously, I am happy for you. I am a father and I m happy with being a man but I want boobs to play with during sex and when I crossdress. Am I weird? Yes, the whole world thinks so. I just don't expect people in this forum to be patrinising because they are now transitioning, hence "they know better".

Did I say that I want TSs out of here? No! That's the farthest thing away from my thoughts. But your (and not just your) patronising attitude is turning this forum ina TS oriented place where men that can't or don't want to transition are now lesser beings.
This goes with Lotus's comment about how repetitive are our stories with our families. They may be repetitive for you, but it's everyday's life to us and I think it deserves the same respect that your threads deserve.

Again: thank you for proving my point.

Seconded Julie, this site is a gold mine of information....

It says a lot about how many people have gone further down the rabbit hole than they perhaps (myself included) anticipated when they began.

The males staying male sub forum was only recently added it wasn't there on breastnexus. Having information from a range of view points is very valid and necessary, even if just to help people work things out in their head as much as what to take and when. 

There isn't a right thing for everyone and all of us here were AMAB (assigned male at birth) regardless of how we now identify. Those of us on hrt have experienced more than most in terms of understanding, self doubt and denial which should be of use to those at the first stage of what ever journey they are going to undertake. Everyone here is transitioning in there own way regardless of whether it involves transition or not. 

Megan

Megan, there was no need for a "males staying male" section because we were all mixed up as genetic males and we were all talking about NBE, that is where this forum initially came from.

I am happy that there is a section for HRT, I am less happy that TS and non TS are separated and TGs are somehow lost in the middle.
I am a lot less happy about someone's idea that we're all aiming for a transition. I am not, and like me there are many guys here (or there were) that are just playing with herbs to grow a pair of boobs for fun. No transition to womanhood, no chop chop, no 24/7 and no gender therapists.

As much as I understand that a girl that is going through transition wants to share how liberating that was, I don't understand why this has to be thrown in the face of thise guys that are happily men. Ho many men come into the HRT threads with stuff like "You should be happy you have a rack, stop your hormones and speak to a priest" ?
If someone feels like starting a transition they will peek into the right thread. Putting on mewcomers the same anxieties that the rest of the world puts on them is the opposite of what was happening here a while ago. It felt normal to be a guy growing breasts, and now we hear that we are just taking a first step. No, simply not!

Totally agreed Megan

In my view you start transitioning the moment you start reading this forum 

Ie mentally 

The mind is a very very powerful tool and is way ahead of your thoughts 

Makes me laugh when people say I'm not transitioning, yet swallowing loads of pm and getting boobs

Lol

No there not transitioning there going to,Sunday school

The moment that pm pill is taken there transitioning to some degree

Julie 

X
Thread Closed

Shop for herbs and other supplements on Amazon